Attn: Agent Zero fans

Still waiting on mine as well. I am going to give them 6 weeks from the time I paid for shipping since that is the longest they said it would take if memory serves and then shoot an email out asking what the story is if I still have not received it.

Worst case scenario: I get nothing in the mail but donated $25 to a pretty good cause.

If that happens I wouldn't even be salty. I will still shoot an email or make a couple of calls to see what's up, but it won't kill me.

Quote:
Worst case scenario: I get nothing in the mail but donated $25 to a pretty good cause.

I pay for the late package so it cost me a total of $113

i better get something because i was gonna save that money to get some shoes

Quote:
From Gil's blog: ed complaining like, We need money for the foundation, you cant keep just using your own.

Not saying the mans word is gospel by any means, but he sure did make it seem like that money was going to his charity. In my opinion it probably is, but if not karma is a @#%$...

I thought it was going to charity.. sure it was... but yea im with you - whats 25 beans (specially when its going to charity.. heck its tax deductible lol).

Its weird though... I order one and my wife did (way after me)... she got the joint in the mail a while ago and im yet to see anything... we will see

Give it time? It's been 6 weeks. He got the kids from the foundation making these shoes in the basement or something as a "project"?
Anyone that says money didn't change them, just hasn't made enough.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

For all you people that woke up at 6 like me to order it, i think he's tryin to do something special for us, he did say that to the first certain number of people who order get an authentic all star jersey that says agent on the back instead of arenas. Maybe thats why the people who ordered them late just got the reg. pack and got them before us. JUST A THOUGHT NOT FACTS. tell me if i'm wrong.

That thought crossed my mind as well, but I think that it is wishful thinking. It is a possibility that orders were filled Last In First Out so those of us who ordered first may not get them until the end. And Glenn, it may have been six weeks since the orders were placed, but I am counting from the day I paid for shipping which was May 2nd.

I got an email on the 2nd that said the following...

Quote:
Congratulations!

Your Agent Zero Collectors Package is being prepared, and we've determined the shipping & handling costs to be $12.

To complete your order, please click on the link below, verify your shipping & personalization specifications, and remit shipping & handling payment via PayPal. Your package will ship within 4-6 weeks.

Thanks again for supporting my foundation Zero Two Hero and remember "Impossible is Nothing."
investigating.

I NEVER GOT THAT EMAIL WOW NOW I"M REALLY MAD. WAS IT SENT TO THE EMAIL ON THE GILSARENA.COM ACCOUNT OR THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT EMAIL.

Mine is the same for both, so I couldn't tell you. Just shoot an email to the contact info on gilsarena.com I am sure they will help you out.

yea i just emailed them but i dunno if their gonna reply cuz i emailed them once before about when the pack was going to be and i never got a reply

don't shoot them an email at gilsarena. it took them 2 weeks to respond to mine about the shipping charges not being sent.. that was like 3 weeks ago though.. go to paypal and view your paypal payments.. you will see the company e-mail and phone number which you can call.. use that.. and be patient, i know of a few in the area who received theirs.

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
"Ill be in there like swimwear." -Gilbert Arenas​

Back
Top Bottom