Audi S5 aka Lauren London on wheels.....

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

whats with the a5 sedan? why would they make that if they already have an a4. i thought the a5 was just the coupe version of the 4
The a5 sedan is a 4-door coupe.

Basically another CLS clone.

BMW, Porsche, and Aston Martin either already have a 4-door coupe out now or in the works. Audi is simply following the trend.

Difference between a 4-door coupe and a sedan really comes down to styling. The 4 door copes tend to be sleeker with lower roof lines, smaller windows andmany have fastback trunks.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Oh yeah that CLS AMG is on another level. that > S5 ...easily
pimp.gif

CLS with AMG package is also more than twice the price of the S5
eyes.gif

M3 anyday baby.

BMW will soon release the new retro M1 which will compete with the R8.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^wth it looks like a r8 with a stretched out z4/m3 front end...
it sure does, but on NT its the other way around. The R8 looks like that car because BMW is the most innovative car company. All car designs andtechnology originate from BMWs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

it sure does, but on NT its the other way around. The R8 looks like that car because BMW is the most innovative car company. All car designs and technology originate from BMWs.
laugh.gif
isn't there more audi hype on NT than bmw hype?

regardless, bmw has been known as a leader in design and performance while audi just recently had some breakthroughs. not to mention audi's are moreunreliable than bmws.

it sure does, but on NT its the other way around. The R8 looks like that car because BMW is the most innovative car company. All car designs and technology originate from BMWs.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
why the stoneface? You don't see the sarcasm?
eyes.gif

you guise should cop on lease and pretend ball outta contol yo

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Unless you box sarcasm around it, I just see it as something amazingly stupid, just as I did with you're post.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Unless you box sarcasm around it, I just see it as something amazingly stupid, just as I did with you're post.

it was pretty apparent to me.

i don't get it. i think it's nice but alot of people in this post hate it. i'd say that if you can even afford that, you must be doing somethingright
pimp.gif

so on that end, i like this ALOT.

Where's OG member Moonrok at?He has a S5 from what I remember, he's from the same city as me and I often see him on the road.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

smokin.gif
This right here.... Is this factory, or was it lowered somehow? When you lower a ride, what is this technically called? Playing with thesuspension? Also, are these 09s? Wheres a good site to get rims for these models? Sorry, I'm clueless when it comes to playing with new rides. Justcurious as to what type of shops you go to to get work done like this.

I drive my dads old honda, been going strong for years now. The question I ask is, why would you pay 60 Gs for a car that looks hot now, then in 3 years itsprobably worth 25 or 30? You think its better to just take the L and lease for 24 months instead of keeping a 60G car for 10 years and have basically 15% of the original value left in the long run?

Believe me, I'd be in the market for sure on one of these. How much do you think an 09 next summer would be used versus getting what a 2011 model wouldbe?

Sorry for the ignorance, any help or 'tutoring' on this stuff gets mad props

Originally Posted by justbleezy

Astetically speaking the S5 is probably the best Audi's design team has come up with since their inception. But I digress:

3895244168_1037c9e60d_b.jpg

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

audi has definitely stepped their game up, both aesthetics and performance. but audi > bimmer? nahhh

attachment.php

/thread

smh.gif
i love these 2 cars...

Back
Top Bottom