Audiophiles : Noise Canceling Headphones ?

Anyone have the Pioneer DJ1000s? I just saw a guy post a pair on craigslist and was thinking about grabbing them.

The 555's are very strange looking. I've been thinking about the HD-280s. I've wanted to try out Sennheiser for a while now.

Sony MDR-NC60=my next set of headphones.

eek.gif
eek.gif
I LOVE THESE JOINTS!

shure IEMs with the foam ear tips are far superior than anything i've tried at blocking out noise. they are basically earplugs with sound pipes goingthrough them. no circuitry or inverse frequencies, just pure physical sound blockage.

For those not wanting to spend that much money...skullcandy is having 50% off their website i just picked up some smokin buds.

"not wanting to spend that much money" + "audiophile" = kind of an oxymoron

it's good to stick too a budget and there are some good deals sometimes, but it's kinda naive to think quality doesn't cost a little bit more.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

^ i bought the Sony MDR-V700DJ last weekend for $115. Sound quality is crystal clear, i love em.

I have those headphones. As a dj I love em. They cancel out all the noise and the volume is not even cranked up. As an Ipod listener, I HATE THEM. Bulky andheavy. I prefer earbud headphones.. compusa.com has some SHURE 110 series on sale for 49.00. That a good deal.. Those headphones are good. I copped 2 pairs.Check em out.

E200-1068-b.JPG

ue11s are better, but i don't know anyone that has them.

i actually want to get them, but there are so many processes and it could cost a lot more than the already expensive msrp.

first, you have to get impressions done of your ear, but you have to get your ears cleaned first. it also has to been done correctly, or it's gonna be apain in the #!%. then you have to send them to their lab. then you wait again.

Back
Top Bottom