** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Normally dont post in here but i figured I would share.....

Just picked all these up within the last week or so....

Im a sucker for IV's and nike air especially with clear air bubbles.... These are going to join the rest...All DS

best pickup
pimp.gif

I won some Derek Anderson P.E. Air Jordan II's from DJ Clark Kent today from the H-Town Sneaker Summit.
pimp.gif
I only got the left pair though, he threw theother pair into the crowd.
frown.gif

My friend got Bun B's Orlando VII's from the 60+ Pack releasing in a couple weeks. It's autographed also.
pimp.gif

nice playoff12. yesterday clark kent was at the dunkxchange in L.A. he gave away his pair of the 60+ points j's.

Word?
laugh.gif
He told us "Since I don't have these, then Bun B can't have them either." Then Bun B took em off and threw it, luckily my friendcaught one pair.

They were giving away the shoes to different people. I stated it above the pictures I posted.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

They were giving away the shoes to different people. I stated it above the pictures I posted.
i get that..... im just sayin 1 shoe , dope stuff none the less

PLAYOFF12 - Awesome pickup, sucks you only got a shoe though
laugh.gif

Great pickup on all those '99 IVs on the last page!

I just now took a picture of my other latest pick ups.
laugh.gif

Picked this up today at the H-Town Sneaker Summit also. Shout out to Premium Goods @ Houston, Texas.
smile.gif

Then I finally collected all 6 Limited MJ Gatorade Bottles. I'm probably going to grab another batch soon, so I can drink those. These are staying DS.

um... grabbed these cp3.ii samples from atlantic city. got a couple of other things but im still hurtin from the weekend.

wqshti.jpg

^ Medicine Ball AT3 Retro, AM97 ($42), Tailwind 92 ($42)

2myytko.jpg

^ AM2009, Zoom Flightclubs ($42 F&F) Sapphire Blue AJ 1 ($56 F&F)

xnahae.jpg

....Jordan backpack.....

2uojul4.jpg

....FC Barcelona jersey

hey flint, have u been able to grab the am09s on disc yet? $160 is kinda evil lol

Back
Top Bottom