AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Cmon now Ty
glasses.gif

LunarFlys for Training Day 1 for CIM. I logged 12M (~1.5M in sand, which is difficult as heck!)
funbqr.jpg

LunarFlys for Training Day 1 for CIM. I logged 12M (~1.5M in sand, which is difficult as heck!)
funbqr.jpg

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

come on yall... dress shoes don't entail ONLY what yall are thinking... the tie up, black shoe polish needing, boxed toe, no comfort joints lol. not everybody feels comfortable rockin hush puppies type shh like my man ty

get you come loafers, joints are comfortable as shhhh. they pretty much fit the definition of dress shoes when you go out, go to your job, etc. any place that you think you need "dress shoes" for. rock some loafers, kahki's/slacks and a polo when you go out and watch how the ladies look at you in the midst of $%$%+$ rockin tee's and sneakers

yall need to step your youngins (females) up or something. cause if you are 21+ and don't at least have 2 pairs (i'm being super modest out here) of dress/casual shoes then you are doin it waayyyyy wrong... unless you like dealin wit teenage minded women. :kanye shrug
maybe in your world women care what shoes men wear, but i find that most don't.  women are too occupied about what they are wearing.
loafers don't even look like real shoes.  they look like some dressed up house slippers.

NO SHOTS

how old are you jo? you think women are too occupied with what they're wearing??? That's cause you're clearly NOT talking to them/spitting game. Approach a female and tell me she doesn't look at how you're put together, youngin was sizing you up as you approached cuz! Woman check out men, you do know that right? I'm tryin to put people onto this 21+ game but a couple of yall aren't tryin to hear me.

There's a time and a place for sneakers... I have an ok collection BUT dress/casual shoes are a MUST for anyone who a) Has a 9-5 or b) goes to lounges/clubs/bars and tries to MEET women... Not just stare and make them feel uncomfortable. Wholetime when your parents were kids jeans and sneakers were the poor mans clothes, presently that's not the case but you see where I'm goin (I hope)

And that's your reason as to why you don't wear/like loafers?????
laugh.gif
Women feel otherwise my man

NO SHOTS

I'm 25.  I hang out with women my age.  Stop making everything about age and putting importance on clothes.  You think women are going to stop and look at your shoes first before she decides to have a conversation with you?  You make it sound so superficial and are generalizing.  We're not going to lounges/clubs wearing our niketalk shirt and a pair of jordans.  I've seen plenty of bummy dudes with girls.  Maybe because the actual person / their personality is more important than clothes.
I don't know why, but I have a feeling Pusha is mostly into hood boogers. Most grown woman don't automatically look at how fly a dude is, and the ones who are shallow and do hold that to high importance are definitely not gonna be impressed by some plain old loafers. Only hood rats are that easily impressed and only chicks who surround themselves around scrubs think a loafer has any significance to what kinda man you are. 

come on yall... dress shoes don't entail ONLY what yall are thinking... the tie up, black shoe polish needing, boxed toe, no comfort joints lol. not everybody feels comfortable rockin hush puppies type shh like my man ty

get you come loafers, joints are comfortable as shhhh. they pretty much fit the definition of dress shoes when you go out, go to your job, etc. any place that you think you need "dress shoes" for. rock some loafers, kahki's/slacks and a polo when you go out and watch how the ladies look at you in the midst of $%$%+$ rockin tee's and sneakers

yall need to step your youngins (females) up or something. cause if you are 21+ and don't at least have 2 pairs (i'm being super modest out here) of dress/casual shoes then you are doin it waayyyyy wrong... unless you like dealin wit teenage minded women. :kanye shrug
maybe in your world women care what shoes men wear, but i find that most don't.  women are too occupied about what they are wearing.
loafers don't even look like real shoes.  they look like some dressed up house slippers.

NO SHOTS

how old are you jo? you think women are too occupied with what they're wearing??? That's cause you're clearly NOT talking to them/spitting game. Approach a female and tell me she doesn't look at how you're put together, youngin was sizing you up as you approached cuz! Woman check out men, you do know that right? I'm tryin to put people onto this 21+ game but a couple of yall aren't tryin to hear me.

There's a time and a place for sneakers... I have an ok collection BUT dress/casual shoes are a MUST for anyone who a) Has a 9-5 or b) goes to lounges/clubs/bars and tries to MEET women... Not just stare and make them feel uncomfortable. Wholetime when your parents were kids jeans and sneakers were the poor mans clothes, presently that's not the case but you see where I'm goin (I hope)

laugh.gif

NO SHOTS

I'm 25.  I hang out with women my age.  Stop making everything about age and putting importance on clothes.  You think women are going to stop and look at your shoes first before she decides to have a conversation with you?  You make it sound so superficial and are generalizing.  We're not going to lounges/clubs wearing our niketalk shirt and a pair of jordans.  I've seen plenty of bummy dudes with girls.  Maybe because the actual person / their personality is more important than clothes.
I don't know why, but I have a feeling Pusha is mostly into hood boogers. Most grown woman don't automatically look at how fly a dude is, and the ones who are shallow and do hold that to high importance are definitely not gonna be impressed by some plain old loafers. Only hood rats are that easily impressed and only chicks who surround themselves around scrubs think a loafer has any significance to what kinda man you are. 

NO SHOTS

laugh.gif

NO SHOTS

NO SHOTS

laugh.gif

NO SHOTS

Back
Top Bottom