AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

past few
4851863561_f4a23ea670.jpg

and today
4851864227_a0a32b7d39_b.jpg

4852482568_ca7f516a3a.jpg

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Damn illustrayt you killing it with the lunars ... do I smell a team lunar brewing?

Hmmmmm
nerd.gif
  We'll see lol

Chris/BG: Dope rotation, Sir!

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Damn illustrayt you killing it with the lunars ... do I smell a team lunar brewing?

Hmmmmm
nerd.gif
  We'll see lol

Chris/BG: Dope rotation, Sir!

Nice AM's battleground03!  Clean pics of those Uptempo's Never Wear Them.  13's for me earlier.

2m3qzrc.jpg

Nice AM's battleground03!  Clean pics of those Uptempo's Never Wear Them.  13's for me earlier.

2m3qzrc.jpg

Team Lunar >>> Team AM
laugh.gif
I'm an addict as well with lunars. Having a lil brother working at finishline and grabbing me a pair of every lunar isn't really helping me slow down my addiction. Thanks ShooFoo, those are the best lowtop 13s for me, better than the og lows

Team Lunar >>> Team AM
laugh.gif
I'm an addict as well with lunars. Having a lil brother working at finishline and grabbing me a pair of every lunar isn't really helping me slow down my addiction. Thanks ShooFoo, those are the best lowtop 13s for me, better than the og lows

Chris: I'm interested to see which Lunar you ordered!

NWT: In terms of performance / comfort, I'd have to agree! But the FAM's holdin' it down!  

LUNARlite thread is now up!
wink.gif

Chris: I'm interested to see which Lunar you ordered!

NWT: In terms of performance / comfort, I'd have to agree! But the FAM's holdin' it down!  

LUNARlite thread is now up!
wink.gif

AM87: Only the 1st generation of Lunars, LunarTrainer and Lunaracer, have the tendency to "bottom out" after about ~500M.

AM87: Only the 1st generation of Lunars, LunarTrainer and Lunaracer, have the tendency to "bottom out" after about ~500M.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

And i'd say weight plays a huuuge factor/role. My favorite lunar at this point would have to be the lunarswifts. I just copped my 2nd rejuven8 lows and those things are
pimp.gif
but comfort wise, my foot just overwhelms the shoe. Howcrazy would it be if Nike gives us a Nike Shox and replaces the pillars with lunar pillars haha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

And i'd say weight plays a huuuge factor/role. My favorite lunar at this point would have to be the lunarswifts. I just copped my 2nd rejuven8 lows and those things are
pimp.gif
but comfort wise, my foot just overwhelms the shoe. Howcrazy would it be if Nike gives us a Nike Shox and replaces the pillars with lunar pillars haha
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom