August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

I got say, I respect Will and Jada for keeping it real. She could of denied all of it, but spilled the beans even though you can tell by her words she's still embarrassed about it.
It was either own it and try to change or stear the narrative, or say nothing and know exactly what everyones thinking every time they see you or your name is mentioned.

:lol:

The flood gates are opening on Will's smash list.

Apparently he smashed Eva Mendes and Angelina Jolie :lol: Margot trending. Charlize trending and aint got nothing to do with her movie :rofl:

Will more mad this is public than that she actually let August smash.

Man they should've just said they got an open marriage :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fancy said :Bring it lol.

Hopefully Gabby Wade say "Bring it on!!!!"

Willard :smh:

I just wonder what type of "hairdo" she was rockin the first time they were entangled
Both they hair was entangled up noice
PSX_20200710_231128.jpg

the whole thing about this is will smith out here cheating with a list celebrities and Jada out here cheating with august alsina..

do better, boo

:lol:

The flood gates are opening on Will's smash list.

Apparently he smashed Eva Mendes and Angelina Jolie :lol: Margot trending. Charlize trending and aint got nothing to do with her movie :rofl:

Will more mad this is public than that she actually let August smash.

Man they should've just said they got an open marriage :lol:

bruh that list has BEEN known

bruh that list has BEEN known
There's a difference between a list being known and Will Smith smashes all of his movie co-stars is common knowledge.

Before Charlize and Margot the only rumors I knew about was Will's gay rumor with Duane.

Besides that you just dont believe everything you hear/read until some more things back it up.

You probably knew but I didnt.

I dont got my eye out for the Hitch red carpet

8409b53c018df126dc4b23c8283f1d10.jpg

I'm looking @ Will's entire tomography different now.

Last edited:
You sounding disturbingly thirsty keep repeating August might commit suicide over this.
He's been noted to have mental health issues to the point that it took an effect on his music, his interviews are some of the depressing audio I've come across, he has mommy issues, he has abandonment issues, his talked about being suicidal to the point, are the jokes funny? Sure, but at the end of the dude is fragile (I mean that w/ no disrespect), and lady playing him like that knowing who he is wild ****ed up. You sound like u should shut up.

1. Most of us know this. You repeatedly talking about he gonna commit suicide is disturbing.

2. The **** is wrong with you? Why would you even put that out there? Knowing what you know about dude?

3. I know you a weirdo but c'mon.
1. suicide is a thing. someone being suicidal is a thing as well. u don't seem to understand that

2. he's put it out there. i'm acknowledging it. if you wanna play stupid and ignore then fine, but if homie harms himself don't be same that dude acting stupid like it's a surprise.

3. Put calling the kettle black really. Your rebuttals tend to be so trash. You literally can't deal w/ someone not agreeing w/ u & almost always resort to name calling. You're either a pouty spoiled brat or got verbally abused growing up. Trash either way.

1. suicide is a thing. someone being suicidal is a thing as well. u don't seem to understand that

2. he's put it out there. i'm acknowledging it. if you wanna play stupid and ignore then fine, but if homie harms himself don't be same that dude acting stupid like it's a surprise.

3. Put calling the kettle black really. Your rebuttals tend to be so trash. You literally can't deal w/ someone not agreeing w/ u & almost always resort to name calling. You're either a pouty spoiled brat or got verbally abused growing up. Trash either way.
ok

Master Zik Master Zik bruh I'm watching this Charlize Theron movie on Netflix. Storyline literally Hancock without Hancock. Will taking a 4d chess L right now. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom