August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

:lol:

The flood gates are opening on Will's smash list.

Apparently he smashed Eva Mendes and Angelina Jolie :lol: Margot trending. Charlize trending and aint got nothing to do with her movie :rofl:

Will more mad this is public than that she actually let August smash.

Man they should've just said they got an open marriage :lol:

She's talking about the sword fighting.

1. suicide is a thing. someone being suicidal is a thing as well. u don't seem to understand that

2. he's put it out there. i'm acknowledging it. if you wanna play stupid and ignore then fine, but if homie harms himself don't be same that dude acting stupid like it's a surprise.

3. Put calling the kettle black really. Your rebuttals tend to be so trash. You literally can't deal w/ someone not agreeing w/ u & almost always resort to name calling. You're either a pouty spoiled brat or got verbally abused growing up. Trash either way
None of this is excusing your disturbing thirst to be bringing up suicide more than once.

Putting suicide on dude. Lying when he aint never said he'd commit that over this.

Then got the nerve to talk about trash rebuttals like this is some great debators exercise.

You sick in the head man.
Master Zik Master Zik bruh I'm watching this Charlize Theron movie on Netflix. Storyline literally Hancock without Hancock. Will taking a 4d chess L right now. :rofl:
Was no money in a sequel for Hancock after the way it was handled :lol:

Will aint losing out on much given it is Netflix.

She's talking about the sword fighting.
At this point if we still talking about Duane, thats old news. Meanwhile, the list bad actresses Will allegedly has taken down are only growing. The internet doing all the work unearthing this ****.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare Who are the rest of Will's gay lovers?

Last edited:
None of this is excusing your disturbing thirst to be bringing up suicide more than once.

Putting suicide on dude. Lying when he aint never said he'd commit that over this.

Then got the nerve to talk about trash rebuttals like this is some great debators exercise.

You sick in the head man.
You love projecting your terrible outlooks on yourself, may u find peace one day.

You love projecting your terrible outlooks on yourself, may u find peace one day.
If not constantly bringing up that a dude with past mental health issues will commit suicide like I'm hungry to see it go down is a terrible outlook on myself I'll own that. No problem.

I'll leave it to a dude like you to tell me I'm projecting :lol:

You got your own problems though and no pseudo psychiatrist is gonna diagnose that for you. May you one day seek the help you so desperately need.

If not constantly bringing up that a dude with past mental health issues will commit suicide like I'm hungry to see it go down is a terrible outlook on myself I'll own that. No problem.

I'll leave it to a dude like you to tell me I'm projecting :lol:

You got your own problems though and no pseudo psychiatrist is gonna diagnose that for you. May you one day seek the help you so desperately need.
k

Start at 4:43

Will said my social media is my bread and butter.

This was Will controlling the narrative. He said if I get on your show you're gonna be the bad guy.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare Who are the rest of Will's gay lovers?
Mark Anthony
Oh and Benny Medina
But he be smashing the ladies too
Gabrielle Union
That’s why her and jada was beefing
and Heidi de la Rosa
And sally richardson
But they both was smashing sally
In their sex dungeon
Sally almost broke up their marriage
Because they was fighting over her
Sally is WILD
Also the real reason him and his first wife/bm broke up
Was because she found out he was gay

Last edited:
Mark Anthony
Oh and Benny Medina
Gabrielle Union
and Heidi de la Rosa
And sally richardson
In their sex dungeon
Sally is WILD

How u be knowin bout
all dis nawghtynews??

Mark Anthony
Oh and Benny Medina
Gabrielle Union
and Heidi de la Rosa
And sally richardson
In their sex dungeon
Sally is WILD

His ex-wife (Tisa Campbell) is known for putting subliminal comments throughout social media and interviews about Will and Duane’s relationship.

1594466935408.jpeg

Last edited:
Willard said “So what happened Jada”

Yeah bruh was heated and didn’t wanna do this. Manz tone was all off. He bout to secure two new slides for this inconvenience.

It’s wild how the internet can form full blown conclusions and perform deep dives on someone relationship based off the word of one person 😂. Is Hollywood wild yea, but something about all of this ain’t adding up. Either the Smith’s are lying or August is lying. The only person currently marketing anything at this particular time is August. He just released an album. If this is his “roll out”, this might go do as the nastiest one of all time 😂

Aug was still lame for “breaking the story” but this whole situation is wild. To each their own I guess. I’ve been married for 13 years so I can see how once you get to 20+ years with the same people things could change etc, but at this point in my life (35) I’m not down with the whole open marriage thing.When I got married I said i was only doing this once and after 13 years that still remains true. Me and my wife have built a whole family and if we were to decide we don’t want to be married anymore, I’d never get married again. We will co parent etc but at the end of the day together or not we are family and always will be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom