August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

you missing the point my guy has nothing to do with will

so i guess you would be cool with this happening if you were in this situation like will??
Not being cool with a situation doesn't mean I'd commit murder over it let alone double murder.

So stupid. Even if hyperbole.

And if I was Will in this situation, nothing to trip over. If I'm feeling petty I'll just have sex with my next female co-star (Cara Delevigne or Aunjanue Ellis) and let that info leak.

The only real issue for Will is the messiness and August using this to get attention.

Not being cool with a situation doesn't mean I'd commit murder over it let alone double murder.

So stupid. Even if hyperbole.

And if I was Will in his situation, nothing to trip over. If I'm feeling petty I'll just have sex with my next female co-star (Cara Delevigne or Aunjanue Ellis) and let that info leak.

yea i was clearing up that you thought marik probably was saying will should murder them because of who will is but its how this whole situation is going down how would you handle it. Wouldnt be the first time someone got murdered over love tho thats how some people handle it and i dont condone it.

Im the type to walk away too many fish in the sea to be putting up with this childish stuff

yea i was clearing up that you thought marik probably was saying will should murder them because of who will is but its how this whole situation is going down how would you handle it. Wouldnt be the first time someone got murdered over love tho thats how some people handle it and i dont condone it.

Im the type to walk away too many fish in the sea to be putting up with this childish stuff

Its weird trying to put myself in this situation because they are already alleged swingers, had an open relationship and were separated at the time so I can’t fully relate. However, I imagine that with her being my wife And mother of my children, I would be upset to some degree. I would also be embarrassed due to the media attention it was getting. But at the end of the day, I’d get over it eventually (sooner rather than later) and jump Into som new yams as you and Master Zik Master Zik suggested :nthat:

yea i was clearing up that you thought marik probably was saying will should murder them because of who will is
When I said that I was talking about as far as who yall think Will Smith is.

Like some of yall think its even conceivable knowing how Will gets down that he'd kill cuz this dude August released another song about smashing Jada off a buzz word she got going.

but its how this whole situation is going down how would you handle it. Wouldnt be the first time someone got murdered over love tho thats how some people handle it and i dont condone it.
Again y'all thinking about the wrong ppl in this situation.

And yeah Will just gonna go back to living his multi millionaire movie star life with his open marriage knocking down fine actresses.

I mean **** man if it wasn't for August releasing this song this was on the way to being old news. Thread was on like page 3 or 4.

Not sure if it was discussed in here but do we think this will have any effect (positive or negative) on August’s career?

Its weird trying to put myself in this situation because they are already alleged swingers, had an open relationship and were separated at the time so I can’t fully relate. However, I imagine that with her being my wife And mother of my children, I would be upset to some degree. I would also be embarrassed due to the media attention it was getting. But at the end of the day, I’d get over it eventually (sooner rather than later) and jump Into som new yams as you and Master Zik Master Zik suggested :nthat:

yea its hard to put yourself in their relationship but i was speaking from august coming out telling people what he had going on with jada 4 or so years ago to me that already puts you in the little boy category than to top it off you go and drop a song like we arent all grown and already know what "entanglements" mean was no point in dropping it but this feels like a diss track.

When I said that I was talking about as far as who yall think Will Smith is.

Like some of yall think its even conceivable knowing how Will gets down that he'd kill cuz this dude August released another song about smashing Jada off a buzz word she got going.

Again y'all thinking about the wrong ppl in this situation.

And yeah Will just gonna go back to living his multi millionaire movie star life with his open marriage knocking down fine actresses.

I mean **** man if it wasn't for August releasing this song this was on the way to being old news. Thread was on like page 3 or 4.

agreed that this was beginning to turn into old news which technically this is but for august to drop that song was disrespectful regardless of the situation is all i was trying to say if that mes sense

Not sure if it was discussed in here but do we think this will have any effect (positive or negative) on August’s career?

probably positive reason why he probably thought it was a good choice to drop this song and capitalize on the situation but to me that is petty

this reminds me when ray j dropped that song about kim that was mad disrespectful to kanye and pointless to drop that track and only to be petty. Like everyone already knew about kim and ray j

this reminds me when ray j dropped that song about kim that was mad disrespectful to kanye and pointless to drop that track and only to be petty. Like everyone already knew about kim and ray j
I think August's career really is on its last legs for w/e reason.

Will Smith called in some favours from Tom Cruise and his Scientology squad.
Alsina's career will be over faster than Nick Cannon's 😂😂😂😂😂😂

And Nick got Entertainment Jews ending his career showbiz as we speak.

Song hard, crazy Ross kinda dissing Will and Jada in his verse.

Anyone know the samples? I hear a Three 6 sample which is driving me crazy cause I can't think of the name and there's another sample.

Last edited:
im not even saying that will should do any of that. What im saying is would you be cool with this situation happening to you?

Has nothing to do with this being will and murdering them. I guess thats how marik would handle the situation if he was in it.
Nah, I personally don't know how I would handle this b/c I've never even thought of being in a situation like this prior to this popping, but I would completely understand if Fresh Prince snapped despite not "looking" like someone who would (to that degree). This is literally how my grandfather got killed. His demise taught to me lesson when it comes to fooling around w/ dudes wives at an early age w/ exceptions. There's always exceptions.
There is a metric ton of gray area in between 'I'm cool with this' and 'I'm going to kill both of you.'
you have "darth" in ur sn, surely u'd understand the emotional turmoil. :lol:

I would completely understand if Fresh Prince snapped despite not "looking" like someone who would (to that degree).

UNDERSTANDING if he snapped is one thing but SUGGESTING that he strangle Jada while August watched and then strangle August, which is what you did in your now deleted post, are not the same thing, man. No matter what anyone has in their username, I hope you can see the difference.

UNDERSTANDING if he snapped is one thing but SUGGESTING that he strangle Jada while August watched and then strangle August, which is what you did in your now deleted post, are not the same thing, man. No matter what anyone has in their username, I hope you can see the difference.
My suggestion was clearly satire. I even called the Fresh Prince, Aug, & Koren. Again, clear "satire" when referencing Lord Ska having "Darth" in his name.

Now this is me being dead serious:
Prior to this song I clearly sympathized w/ August, hell I still do. Dude got taken advantaged of & him releasing this song in response to being even more hurt after that sit-down between Will & Jada. However, I think it it a lowlife thing to do.

Why? Will here's why:
This was diss song directly towards Will Smith, not Jada Pinkett Smith. Somehow this clown is managing to be passive aggressive instead to comforting the person that actually hurt him in this situation. Then he brought in someone else (Rick Ross) that has absolutely nothing to do w/ this, making it a diss-a-long. They both suckas.

It's like me getting into w/ u & I outta of nowhere I call your mother "bum b****" for giving birth to you. If ur beat the **** outta me for coming at here mother for no other reason than to hurt you then I get it, she could've walked away, but I'd get it if she didn't. Like why is he dissing Will if he's madat Jada?

August Alsina is & is doing wild this sucka ****. Personally I would beat the **** outta him if we ever crossed paths b4 I let go of it (assuming I'd win) & I would back hand smack Rick Ross's extra skin having *** in the mouth... If I were in Will's shoes.

I don't like malicious stuff like this, I don't do malicious, and I damn sure don't condone malicious stuff like this.

My suggestion was clearly satire. I even called the Fresh Prince, Aug, & Koren. Again, clear "satire" when referencing Lord Ska having "Darth" in his name.

Now this is me being dead serious:
Prior to this song I clearly sympathized w/ August, hell I still do. Dude got taken advantaged of & him releasing this song in response to being even more hurt after that sit-down between Will & Jada. However, I think it it a lowlife thing to do.

Why? Will here's why:
This was diss song directly towards Will Smith, not Jada Pinkett Smith. Somehow this clown is managing to be passive aggressive instead to comforting the person that actually hurt him in this situation. Then he brought in someone else (Rick Ross) that has absolutely nothing to do w/ this, making it a diss-a-long. They both suckas.

It's like me getting into w/ u & I outta of nowhere I call your mother "bum b****" for giving birth to you. If ur beat the **** outta me for coming at here mother for no other reason than to hurt you then I get it, she could've walked away, but I'd get it if she didn't. Like why is he dissing Will if he's madat Jada?

August Alsina is & is doing wild this sucka ****. Personally I would beat the **** outta him if we ever crossed paths b4 I let go of it (assuming I'd win) & I would back hand smack Rick Ross's extra skin having *** in the mouth... If I were in Will's shoes.

I don't like malicious stuff like this, I don't do malicious, and I damn sure don't condone malicious stuff like this.

I was trying to figure out Ross angle as well thought it was messed up he joined in.

Back
Top Bottom