August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man, seek help for your bloodlust. If you had it your way August would've committed suicide, Jada murdered, etc. would all be dead.
fb4.gif

Thoughts on this post? I think it's funny that people fall for this new age BS. We're not allowed to be jealous or trust our instincts, otherwise we're regressive and jealous. "Don't be jealous, this person is around just to help me heal" lol

This reminds me a lot of when Joss Whedon got caught cheating.he was able to deflect attention from it for years because he was a feminist who was helping these young women. "Honey, don't worry I'm helping these young women get ahead! That's why I have so many women around me all the time. Don't be jealous!"
Screenshot_20200720-083932_Chrome.jpg

None of us know the inner workings of their relationship, I've heard that their swingers and Will gets it in as well but this whole situation is pretty hilarious.

Thoughts on this post? I think it's funny that people fall for this new age BS. We're not allowed to be jealous or trust our instincts, otherwise we're regressive and jealous. "Don't be jealous, this person is around just to help me heal" lol

This reminds me a lot of when Joss Whedon got caught cheating.he was able to deflect attention from it for years because he was a feminist who was helping these young women. "Honey, don't worry I'm helping these young women get ahead! That's why I have so many women around me all the time. Don't be jealous!"
Screenshot_20200720-083932_Chrome.jpg

None of us know the inner workings of their relationship, I've heard that their swingers and Will gets it in as well but this whole situation is pretty hilarious.

have a read:

Aug Going To Have To Take An L For The Entanglements Songs With Ross.

Kudos To Him For Capitalizing Off His 15 Mins And Putting It Out, But The Song Sucks.

He Shoulda Got The King, Ray J On It.

Lowkey We Dont Give Ray J Enough Credit, He A Legend :lol:

Last edited:
38 seconds in and Jada is right. If that was the case, they should’ve just reshot it. Going back and trying explain makes it look even more like he was crying. Mite as well said it was allergies.

At this point Will should just do his thing on the side and charge Jada to the game for being ungrateful.

crazy that someone drug this thread out the grave lol ..

anywho, what do you think its the more mature move for a man to do if your lady cheats, assault the man, assault the chick, or suffer in silence?

I never understood why people want to hurt the man, he didn't cheat on you, the women did.
I suppose its an ego thing, you know, not looking like a c*ckold and all that.

I believe ALL of the "rumors" that's been surrounding these two for years...so I can't really buy the "Poor Will" sentiment.

Ya'll can believe Will is just chillin in the crib and Jada is out here throwing cheeks around if you want :lol: They both got some wild **** going on that's stranger than fiction.

I don't believe in Poor Will he's a sucka who doesn't want to lose half his money since he doesn't have a prenup

Ya'll can believe Will is just chillin in the crib and Jada is out here throwing cheeks around if you want :lol: They both got some wild **** going on that's stranger than fiction.

Lets not act like this situation was all his idea. He's not that good of an actor for that Red Table interview. Plenty of dudes want an open relationship until reality kicks in and a sickly D list R&B singer is smashing your wife in your crib.

Will Smith spoke candidly in a new interview about the decision he and Jada Pinkett Smith made at one point in their marriage not to practice monogamy.

"Jada never believed in conventional marriage ... Jada had family members that had an unconventional relationship," Smith, 53, said in an interview for the November cover of GQ. "So she grew up in a way that was very different than how I grew up.

During his first meeting with Michaela Boehm, an intimacy coach he spent years working with, Smith confessed that, if he could have anything in the world, he’d want a harem of girlfriends. “Who?” Boehm demanded, insisting he name specific women he’d want to invite to his harem. Misty Copeland, Smith replied. And Halle Berry too. For the rest of the session, the two of them researched specific women who could round out his aspirational harem. The plan was to then begin contacting the women.

This does not look like the face of a man who's running through women AND having a good time while doing it.

will-smith-gq-cover-november-2021-a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom