August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Man it's been a pretty open secret that they smash other people.

There's some other will rumors I won't repeat but it is what it is man. Homie low key got his cake and can eat it too.

He got to bang out a beautiful woman consistently for 20 years. Now he gets to bang out whoever he wants and not lose a dime. I've seen way worse relationships.

:sick:Was wondering about the no mustache but I see he's filming a slave movie. I wonder why though since he turned down Django.

I always laugh when ppl act Will is just getting cheated on and living miserable :lol:

Look at the way Eva Mendes, Charlize Theron, and Margot Robbie talk about him in interviews :lol: Believe what you want.

Fam just openly fantasy drafting his own harem in an interview :lol:

:sick:Was wondering about the no mustache but I see he's filming a slave movie. I wonder why though since he turned down Django.
He turned down Django cuz he felt like Django was not the hero and main character of the movie and he had a point.

He's probably doing this slave movie on his terms.
crazy that someone drug this thread out the grave lol ..

anywho, what do you think its the more mature move for a man to do if your lady cheats, assault the man, assault the chick, or suffer in silence?

I never understood why people want to hurt the man, he didn't cheat on you, the women did.
I suppose its an ego thing, you know, not looking like a c*ckold and all that.
Sometimes you gotta beat a ***** up for the disrespect. If that's how you approach life.

Last edited:
That's some early 2000s facial hair, goatee with no mustache. Mostly what I rocked in college even though I could grow a beard.

As I have gotten older I have learned everyone don't have the same definition of marriage.

Back before I met my wife, I was smashing a married chick on regular basis. Her husband was well aware. They met really young, were each others first/only and mutually decided to date other people. They gave each other nights and she had Thursday night. She would come over after they put their kids to sleep and would get home before the kids awoke. It was cool for me until, she wanted be bf/gf, didn't want to use protection and husband started dropping her off.

As I have gotten older I have learned everyone don't have the same definition of marriage.

Back before I met my wife, I was smashing a married chick on regular basis. Her husband was well aware. They met really young, were each others first/only and mutually decided to date other people. They gave each other nights and she had Thursday night. She would come over after they put their kids to sleep and would get home before the kids awoke. It was cool for me until, she wanted be bf/gf, didn't want to use protection and husband started dropping her off.
😂

Man in my younger days I had a married chick break my heart. I was ready to take the kids in and all that ****.

She low key saved my life though I wasn't ready for none of the sacrifice a family requires at the time. She eventually went back to her husband and they had another kid. I think they split after but I already found my girl and had a kid so I wasn't about to risk all that.

Fam :rofl:

Completely Can Accept Folks Being Open In Their Relationships But Giving You A Ride To Get Ran Through Is Wild :lol:

Did He Say Wassup To You Or Make Sure She Got Inside Safely ?!?!
I didn't know she was getting dropped off until I notice she didn't have keys.

We had this thing where I would tell her to be wearing specific things when she showed up at my house. . On one specific occasion, I sent her a link to a white dress and butt plug and we were going clubbing. She shows up wearing just the dress, butt plug. and some slipper looking shoes. I ask about her keys, she tells me, her and husband didn't think they were allowed so he dropped her off.

She was really fun until she got weird. She looked just like Simona Halep after the breast reduction, borne and raised in a Rural Pennsylvania Dutch family.

Next step in that story would’ve been ole boy inviting himself to homies crib to “watch” then requesting some receivion. Lot of married folks out here be on some other ****. Lot of c u c k s out here too.
Yep. In the Navy I had one of the younger guys show me naked pictures of his girl back home. She was coming to town later in the week and offered her up. Later I meet her and tell a another cat he offered her up and he tells me he smashed with ole boy watching in the corner.

I don't believe in Poor Will he's a sucka who doesn't want to lose half his money since he doesn't have a prenup

Lets not act like this situation was all his idea. He's not that good of an actor for that Red Table interview. Plenty of dudes want an open relationship until reality kicks in and a sickly D list R&B singer is smashing your wife in your crib.

This does not look like the face of a man who's running through women AND having a good time while doing it.

will-smith-gq-cover-november-2021-a.jpg
idk it's different for times kinda Abraham Lincolnish.

If he grew out his hair w/ the wash n go look & dressed like this... he'd be the freshest man alive:

Of course we are on the outside looking in but Will and Jada always looked like a odd couple. Him and his first wife looked more like a match but she cheated on him too. Not just the August situation but Jada be disrespecting him with all the Pac stuff she still be posting. I don't care what she says Pac hit that and maybe she just told Will they was only good friends back than cuz Pac was on fire at that time in 96. Will probably had his fun too but his sidepiece wasn't living in their home and doing sit down interviews.

Seems like Jada was the "free spirit" never down for marriage, but if prime Will Smith proposes how does she say no? He was probably blinded by having everything be right at the right time too.

I always laugh when ppl act Will is just getting cheated on and living miserable :lol:

Look at the way Eva Mendes, Charlize Theron, and Margot Robbie talk about him in interviews :lol: Believe what you want.

Fam just openly fantasy drafting his own harem in an interview :lol:

Bagging romantic interest women you spent months on set with is much different that pulling in the wild and having multiple girlfriends like Hugh Hefner.

People don't fantasize about things they have or can get. Especially those worth 300+ million Yeah he can smash civilian women, IG explore page and C and D list actresses' but the ELITE of ELITE and running a stable? In 2021 ? :lol:

This man daughter wrote a letter to a dead man she never met so he can make her mommy happy again.

I bet he wishes he was JUST getting cheated on.

Yall think Jada needed to take a classes on how to love Pac?

Last edited:
Bagging romantic interest women you spent months on set with is much different that pulling in the wild and having multiple girlfriends like Hugh Hefner.

People don't fantasize about things they have or can get. Especially those worth 300+ million Yeah he can smash civilian women, IG explore page and C and D list actresses' but the ELITE of ELITE and running a stable? In 2021 ? :lol:
Him saying he wanted a harem was a fantasy he had back before he married is what he said in the interview. So Fresh Prince Will Smith. Don't see anything wrong there.

But yeah even with the fame and money now he's not pulling off a harem of top tier women.

We’ve long accepted that they were both weird but Willard can’t be satisfied with how messy Jada is. She too old to be this sloppy.

Back
Top Bottom