August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

20730AA4-7BFB-47C0-B4A0-BD393E5B0625.jpeg

Very proud of everyone involved. This entanglement theory has given me hope that we will get through Rona together. Social distancing works but entanglement also works. This is why William and Jada Lynn are AMAZING role models and CONSERVATIVES.

Just realized in 20 days we all can be in some sort of entanglement with August.

My theory is that Jada is the reason Pac became a G.

Just imagine if Jada was a man.

A 43 year old man who moves his 22 year old side piece into the house he shares with his wife and teenage children.

4 years later this man is able bring his same wife on his TV show (in front of the whole world) and say:

- it was just an "entanglement" with a side piece 5 years older than our son while we were "on a break"

- an affair with a side piece half his age (again, in the same house he shared with his wife and teenage kids) is what he needed to "heal" and "feel good"

- he hasn't talked to the side piece in a long time (although evidence shows the side piece was on the same show in 2019).

- the wife should be proud of herself for showing how strong she is to continue loving him and he has ZERO regrets and it's All Love!

- even going so far as to say that the affair was the only way to prove how strong their marriage actually was

- whole time he and his show is making money off the views and attention

Edit: Imagine if Will was a man. SMH. Aint no way in hell I coulda sat at that table.

You gonna have to untangle that entanglement on your own G.

Jada is the GOAT!!!!!

Got Will out here lookin like a real life Commander Lock...

Last edited:
Just realized in 20 days we all can be in some sort of entanglement with August.

My theory is that Jada is the reason Pac became a G.

she def gave him the “rub” . The BMore kind. With that sort of confidence......well the rest is history.....

Saying there are too many men who deal with marital trauma through emotions and there aren't enough men killing their wives, and kids then committing suicide in light of marital problems is funny?

Back
Top Bottom