Avengers Official Trailer

Been posted, thought it deserved its own thread. however lock up if not

.Somebody please embed

Cap America : "Big man in a suit of armor, take that away and what are you?"

Starks : "Uh,genius, billionaire,playboy, philanthropist"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tony Starks is definitely stealing the show!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

so they replaced Edward Norton with Mark Ruffalo? or where those movies not related?

yeah he was replaced 

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Edward Norton > Mark Ruffalo

I think we all can agree on that but the more I try not to dwell on it.
Just like how they replaced Rhodes in Iron Man 2 " Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!".

Originally Posted by RetroSan

aww shucks
pimp.gif

Edit: wait no Norton?

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif
laugh.gif
 nice execution. 
The decision to replace norton was terrible but i try not to dwell. we honestly don't know how mark will do so im hoping for the best

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by TSX24

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

so they replaced Edward Norton with Mark Ruffalo? or where those movies not related?

yeah he was replaced 
Horrible move.
It wasn't by choice. There was a slight fallout during production of The Incredible Hulk. I believe it was the classic case of an actor trying to control other aspects of production (most notably the story). Whether it's true or not, it's such a letdown that he won't be back.

where's the can't wait .gif?

Norton was recast, i thought this was known by now. supposedly he wasn't with everyone else creatively and they replaced him. it's a shame too because he really did a great job as the Hulk.

I thought Banner was able to control being the Hulk in the last movie?
Anyways im also sad that Edward wasnt back.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Norton wasn't actually replaced...he didn't want to be in the film. Creative differences or something.
They couldn't come to terms on a solid deal for this one and the next few films. He wanted more $$ of course.

I'm excited from the trailer... of course with all the characters, good effects, etc. that wasn't too challenging.

I was skeptical about this initially, but I think it's all going to come together really well.

looks like Tony wants to fight everyone on the team
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

can't wait though!!! this and TDKR are the only movies that will matter in 2012 (IMO)
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom