Avengers Official Trailer

What I like is that it looks like the cast has good chemistry. I think it'll be a funnier movie than expected.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I didn't know the Hulk was in this.
pimp.gif
This is gonna be 10x better than Thor and Capt. America combined.

fry.PNG

i didnt watch cap america but i saw the trailer...wasnt his movie set in world war one or two...???? or should i just ignore that timeline?

nerd.gif

We know all the major players are
pimp.gif
( Especially Tony
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 )

But my dude Hawkeye
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hyped for this. Should be real good.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Do some of you guys think this can top Avatar? I've heard it before, but I just can't see it at all. 
Over a $2.7 billion worldwide? That's a tall order. IMO, it will have a tough time keeping pace with TDKR.
Nothing is going to top Avatar. That was a spectacle (although not a good movie). TDKR and The Hobbit will both destroy this at the box office next year. They are much more highly anticipated.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by gunnascott

The movie villian better be huge because if not this will suck.

Sidenote:I know this has nothing to do with the movie but can Tony Stark/Ironman actually beat Thor? I mean with decent Prep time of course?

ef not....but hes way cooler anyway

Damn I always thought he could if he had decent prep time and was fully focused. Thor is like the Hulk Hogan of Comics he refuses to job out to anyone
tired.gif

Yeah Thor's on some other @%@. Had EVERYONE shook when he showed up during the Civil War in the comics, and that one was fake
30t6p3b.gif
Pretty sure the only one on the squad who could REALLY mess with Thor would be Hulk. Anyone who doubts the Hulk should read up on World War Hulk on wikipedia or something... dude wrecked damn near EVERYBODY 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TSX24

Been posted, thought it deserved its own thread. however lock up if not

.Somebody please embed

Cap America : "Big man in a suit of armor, take that away and what are you?"

Starks : "Uh,genius, billionaire,playboy, philanthropist"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tony Starks is definitely stealing the show!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why embed? It's better to watch on YouTube.

Fullscreen ftw!

Originally Posted by roc4life24

i didnt watch cap america but i saw the trailer...wasnt his movie set in world war one or two...???? or should i just ignore that timeline?

nerd.gif

Yea WW2.
Spoiler [+]
He gets frozen and is unfrozen in our time.
(Comic book movie let it go)

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I do like Loki as a villain but hopefully they have more bad guys in the flick just not to the point of it being overbearing.

Something's telling me there's gonna be an element of Loki controlling the Hulk with magic, but that's just a hunch

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by amel223

This!  Spiderman is a part of the Avengers these days, isn't he? 
And so is Wolverine.
Man Wolverine is in everything
Spoiler [+]
r77o0z.jpg
laugh.gif
I remember before Schism he was on like 5 X-Men teams, 2 Avengers squads and still had time to role solo in two separate Wolverine titles. Full-time job trying to get that time line right.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Do some of you guys think this can top Avatar? I've heard it before, but I just can't see it at all. 
Over a $2.7 billion worldwide? That's a tall order. IMO, it will have a tough time keeping pace with TDKR.
Nothing is going to top Avatar. That was a spectacle (although not a good movie). TDKR and The Hobbit will both destroy this at the box office next year. They are much more highly anticipated.

with the exception of TDKR, I do think Avengers will be a strong #2.  Transformers status?  maybe....either way, my body is ready....

Back
Top Bottom