Avengers Official Trailer

9huvqw.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Sorry for doing multiple posts, but only way I can post the gifs. 
ohwell.gif

nah man your gifs are appreciated! 
pimp.gif

keep it up

the only gripe i have with this trailer is cap america shooting an assault rifle..i know he use to have a lil handgun but i think there should be more of an emphasis on his shield as an offensive weapon rather than giving him a gun 
eyes.gif

Man......May is too far away!
Can't wait for this too come out, midnight viewing it is.

Marvel > DC

And Edward Norton was just as replaceable as Eric Bana. The problem has been the script and direction, not the acting. At the end of the day, Bruce Banner was never really that interesting of a character other than the fact that he was on the run and would eventually snap and turn into a monster.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Sorry for doing multiple posts, but only way I can post the gifs. 
ohwell.gif

j0zj42.gif

Man the Hulk looks great. 
Can't wait to have a good look at him so I can compare him to the other 2

Do some of you guys think this can top Avatar? I've heard it before, but I just can't see it at all. 

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Do some of you guys think this can top Avatar? I've heard it before, but I just can't see it at all. 
Over a $2.7 billion worldwide? That's a tall order. IMO, it will have a tough time keeping pace with TDKR.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Edward Norton > Mark Ruffalo

I think we all can agree on that but the more I try not to dwell on it.
Just like how they replaced Rhodes in Iron Man 2 " Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!".
That's what I'm saying.  If you wanna see Edward Norton so bad, go watch a movie that stars Edward Norton
laugh.gif
  I'm not watching this movie to see Bruce Banner anyway, just show the Hulk kick %#!

What I would give to be the guy with Scarlett's legs wrapped around his neck.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  God that looks like fun. 

I didn't know the Hulk was in this.
pimp.gif
This is gonna be 10x better than Thor and Capt. America combined.

The movie villian better be huge because if not this will suck.

Sidenote:I know this has nothing to do with the movie but can Tony Stark/Ironman actually beat Thor? I mean with decent Prep time of course?

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Sidenote:I know this has nothing to do with the movie but can Tony Stark/Ironman actually beat Thor? I mean with decent Prep time of course?

ef not....but hes way cooler anyway

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by gunnascott

ef not....but hes way cooler anyway

Damn I always thought he could if he had decent prep time and was fully focused. Thor is like the Hulk Hogan of Comics he refuses to job out to anyone
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom