AWKWARD 1ST DATE vol. Sophia Chang

Originally Posted by MECKS

i dont know how you guys think she looks good...

most of you must be asians, that love asians

IMG_0827.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

not me.

im a mexican that loves asian women.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Jay, you really think she's hideous? I can understand how some people aren't attracted to her, but...Hideous?
I mean she is to me, no racist but the no eye lid thing creeps me out. Nothing about her is attractive TO ME. Like I honestly even tried my best to find something about her that attracts me to her and I just can't. The longer I look at her the more disgusted I am. She's not cute, adorable, beautiful, cuddly, sexy, gorgeous, smashable, intriguing, stunning, naturally pretty, pretty, one night standable, low key sexy, anything. I just do not see it
I guess its all preference, fair enough.

One last attempt to change your mind...What if she was like 30 years older?
laugh.gif
jk
Shes what in her 20s so that would make her about 50 something, meh I think after a few kids and grand kids I'd be a little bit attracted. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Jay, you really think she's hideous? I can understand how some people aren't attracted to her, but...Hideous?
I mean she is to me, no racist but the no eye lid thing creeps me out. Nothing about her is attractive TO ME. Like I honestly even tried my best to find something about her that attracts me to her and I just can't. The longer I look at her the more disgusted I am.
roll.gif
 oh man my funny bone.

it has been tickled.

I'll tickle more than that if you let me 
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
my 1 ayo post of the day

When did she put that art up in the BaoHaus? I was there this summer and didn’t see it.

Dude gave up at the end of the interview talking about keyshia cole's ******* and his dad being circumcised
sick.gif
laugh.gif

She is cute though
embarassed.gif
.  What was her answer to the type of guys she dates?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

[J. Valentine] She worth the troubleeeeeee.....[/J. Valentine]
laugh.gif
Brought back some memories with that one

She is
pimp.gif
though. Cute and talented. I know a girl who looks exactly like her with the same last name. Common, though.

real talk, her homies friendzone friends that lurk NT are prob showing her this thread. 
What up tho

Back
Top Bottom