AWKWARD 1ST DATE vol. Sophia Chang

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^^^^That's sick. I always thought designers with the best doodlers. Her loose style is very distinct. I for respect for her work and the fact that she works in the industry at her age is a compliment to her talents.

And this is sick too. Waka Flocka reference.

IMG_0752.jpg

embarassed.gif

Also, BRIIIIIIICK SQUAAAAAD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya boy is comic GOLD. I realize it was unintentional, but dude had me sweating I was laughing so hard.

He's like a Filipino George Castanza.

It wasn't staged, but edited. Cmon' ain't foolin nobody. It was due to this fact, I did not laugh.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

epic interview

He's the kid you'd always look forward for during "speech" assignments in elementary school.

You know it's gonna be a show... and not in a good way.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by BDavis5

i would hold her hand.
Why?
Jay, you really think she's hideous? I can understand how some people aren't attracted to her, but...Hideous?
I mean she is to me, no racist but the no eye lid thing creeps me out. Nothing about her is attractive TO ME. Like I honestly even tried my best to find something about her that attracts me to her and I just can't. The longer I look at her the more disgusted I am. She's not cute, adorable, beautiful, cuddly, sexy, gorgeous, smashable, intriguing, stunning, naturally pretty, pretty, one night standable, low key sexy, anything. I just do not see it

Why?
Jay, you really think she's hideous? I can understand how some people aren't attracted to her, but...Hideous?
I mean she is to me, no racist but the no eye lid thing creeps me out. Nothing about her is attractive TO ME. Like I honestly even tried my best to find something about her that attracts me to her and I just can't. The longer I look at her the more disgusted I am.
roll.gif
 oh man my funny bone.

it has been tickled.

Why?
I mean she is to me, no racist but the no eye lid thing creeps me out. Nothing about her is attractive TO ME. Like I honestly even tried my best to find something about her that attracts me to her and I just can't. The longer I look at her the more disgusted I am. She's not cute, adorable, beautiful, cuddly, sexy, gorgeous, smashable, intriguing, stunning, naturally pretty, pretty, one night standable, low key sexy, anything. I just do not see it
I guess its all preference, fair enough.

One last attempt to change your mind...What if she was like 30 years older?
laugh.gif
jk

Back
Top Bottom