Ay NT...help me break up with my wireless provider Vol. it's not me, it's you...

So I've been in this relationship with T-Mobile since '05, so I thought we were serious. I used to call them all the time (they had great customer service), they used to make me feel appreciated (a happy white girl used to thank me for being a customer every time), the communication was obviously on point (reception everywhere) and it was a low-maintenance relationship...I used to only have to spend like 75 a month on them and I was getting everything I needed as much as I needed it.

Then @@%+ changed. All of a sudden every time I call I hear some guy with an accent and foreign music in the background, I don't get service anytime anyplace any more (always key), they started demanding more and more from me financially (haven't seen a bill under $100 this year) while providing less and less (2GB data throttling? Seriously?) and I can't tell you the last time they told me they loved me...being a customer.

I'm done with this. I can't deal with this many changes in any relationship. If they were actually a chick, they would have gained 75 pounds in the last year eating lobster, chocolate mousse, and my best friend's #@&!, all paid for with my credit cards.

I'm scared to be alone though...help me find someone new. I've been looking at Sprint for a while now, we were together back in high school (and that NFL Mobile looks fairly awesome). Hell, maybe CricKet...got a bad rep, but I heard they'll do what you want as long as you give 'em a couple dollars.

I don't know, I haven't been on the market in so long, I don't even know what to look for...but y'all might. Thanks in advance.

Just the facts, man:

- Need new service provider.

- I pay upwards of $100 for the basic plan. "Unlimited" everything for "$80" but data limits sound like limits to me and 100 and 80 are different too. I don't like it.

- Provider should be cheaper if possible, better value if not.

- Is this just how much things cost now?

- Kthxholla.

Back
Top Bottom