Ay NT, How Ya'll Smash Older Chicks(30+)?

I'm trying to smash a co-worker of mine. She's in her late 40s.

She keeps telling me that she's "too old for (me)". Like that's gonna stop me from trying.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
NO PICS

You gotta make them older chicks feel young again. Nothing gets them out their panties like feeling like she still got that mojo she had when she was 24. Just like all women they like attention only difference with older chicks is that they aren't gonna beg or reach for attention.

They pretty much know what they want and have their mind made up

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Literally make small talk and be like u wanna come by place in 5 min or less or tell them they're leaving with you..it works lol

Older white women cream at the thought of a younger guy preferably African American and Hispanic

Sad this cougar I hit would see me at the bar and act like she don't know me cuz she's prowling for another young guy and had the nerve to tell me she dont do this often..but that head was amazing I locked up and actually started shaking
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son was like...

j8ec8w.jpg

I know that feel bro. I had an out of body experience one time...shawty said that wasn't her A game head either
eek.gif
Ive been looking for this gif for the past two years!
eek.gif
roll.gif

OP, when I was your age I tried to find older women too. It is 100x easier to find a woman to bang who is 40+ than 30+. The thirty somethings are still bitter at the world for being single, and looking for a guy to marry. The 40+s are looking for the D.

Good luck.

Cougars are the best chicks to ##%+ with... even though most of them play their games just like the young ones do, you know that they don't want a relationship...

They're just tired of the 40 year old D, and want to get some "youth" back in them

Just don't fall these chicks cause it will never end well... When I was 19 I fell in love with a 28 year old and went borderline psycho when she cut me off.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I'm 25 and the oldest I've gotten with was 39 yr old last month.
They know what they want and they do all the work
pimp.gif

Literally make small talk and be like u wanna come by place in 5 min or less or tell them they're leaving with you..it works lol

Older white women cream at the thought of a younger guy preferably African American and Hispanic

Sad this cougar I hit would see me at the bar and act like she don't know me cuz she's prowling for another young guy and had the nerve to tell me she dont do this often..but that head was amazing I locked up and actually started shaking
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son was like...

j8ec8w.jpg

I know that feel bro. I had an out of body experience one time...shawty said that wasn't her A game head either
eek.gif

that gif
roll.gif

tools arent needed with them OP the cougars/MILFs ive knocked down not an ounce of game was spit it seriously just happens
pimp.gif

that gif 
laugh.gif

and try to communicate less via phone with her try to meetup wit her at her house

pics? 
nerd.gif

Smash and dash. If they got ur number, theyll be hitting u up once in a while cus u did a pretty good job.

No pics
Will update thread after I hit her up later this week, hopefully I shall conquer(and if I do, pics will suffice).

What is it that you want? All you want is meaningless sex, right?

She's not dumb - she knows you're not looking to "get to know her". Just be up front with her and tell her you're just looking to have some fun and enjoy life with a more mature woman who knows a thing or two. If she deads you on the spot, you will have saved so much of your time.

talk with them, not to them

the chicks i talk to always feel as tho i'm the same age as them convo wise even if they know i'm younger or older

relating to people gets you any chick

Originally Posted by Oasis

I know everyone drives M5's and smash nothing but dimes, so this would be the place to ask. I'm a 19 YO and met this 40 something chick on Saturday, I introduced myself and got the number. FF'd to today, I call her, she start talking about nonsense(her day, shh like that) and she say she's buzy this week, and I end the convo shortly after that. I figure the only reason she gave me her #, because she wants the D, so cut the flirty nonsense and set something up. So w/ that in mind, other than what I said, what's the other tools to smashing the more experienced women?

Smart man! I'm proud of you so far.... Now, don't %@%% this up!

Originally Posted by Spookz312

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son was like...

j8ec8w.jpg

eek.gif

that gif
roll.gif

tools arent needed with them OP the cougars/MILFs ive knocked down not an ounce of game was spit it seriously just happens
pimp.gif

lmao this .gif gets me every time…i just lost it

man, before I turn 25 I have to have sex with a cougar.

worst comes to worst I'll hit up Lisa Ann and pay her rent
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

man, before I turn 25 I have to have sex with a cougar.

worst comes to worst I'll hit up Lisa Ann and pay her rent
pimp.gif

I know you're joking, but we need to dead this train of thought. You haven't even hit your prime yet and you thinking about simping. 
indifferent.gif

That's like Durant ring-chasing and joining the Heat. Smarten up OP.

I've messed with a few 30+ year old it's easy to mess with a cougar but I'm trying to be on the level of my boy dude met a 38 yr old cougar at Safeway and married her 5 months later my mans is a stay at home husband with a brand new car and CCs connected to her accounts and the lady is stacked. Jelly I am.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I'm here in Cali. What are some good spots to meet these Cougars?
LA area

I'm in Cali but I'm in the bay. Shouldn't be to different though. Bookstores, Grocery Stores, Bars, are all good places to start once you see a possible cougar check for the ring if it ain't there you should be clear for take off.

I smashed a 45 year old, picked her out at work, right off the teller line.
Went to the mall with her, got head in the fitting room. Smashed in her truck.
The twitter goons have seen her nudes lol

This older black woman like 40 years old approached me yesterday after work at the bus stop.

Me *sitting in bus stop on my phone*
Old lady comes up to me
Her: Hey how you doing
Me: Doin alright
Her: Have you been to Atlanta before?
Me: No but one of these days I'd like to go
Her: You should really go there I live in Fort Benning
Me: That's nice
Her: I just wanna let you know you're awfully cute but so shy

*would not smash*

I loves me older women. I was 22 and I had a 48 year old. Sex game was nice. Now I'm 28 and I've hooked up with a 46 year old and a 44 year old. They know the deal. Just come correct, act like you been there before, and you good money.

Back
Top Bottom