Aye...What was your status in High School? Vol. Jock or Nerd

Edit (typo)

meh... popular jock who was still friends with everyone and had a 3.76 gpa (weighted)

Hmmm....I would say I was a combo of a lot of stuff. Real bright big dude but hid it a lot with acting stupid and makin people laugh. Knew a rack of people butour graduating class was like 700 people so definitely unkown in some circles. Played football soph and senior year. Knew a rack of females but on the friendtip
smh.gif
(if I only knew then). Another product of PG. Really didn't have any real stereotypical groups cuz nobody was above gettin fried at anytime.

I'm the dude that all the girls like but never talk to
laugh.gif
I'm kind of a quiet dude but I'm fresh and I hang with all the popular dudes

Played football and ran track, stayed in the cut till about senior year when I finally started hanging out and stuff. Went from ashy to classy.

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Play basketball and cool with all the football players so jock. I go to a rich, private school so there's not that many black ppl. I'm in this trio with 2 other black dudes and we damn near run the school
smh.gif

i bet yall got a crew name too, huh? lol

i played basketball, football & tennis, but i never considered myself a "jock."
i was always known as the freshest kid in school tho.
pimp.gif

I was "The pretty boy" or the kid known for having all the Jordans and staying groomed. I was a known-unknown for like 3 years. Best dressed but Iwas shy as hell around women. Chics dug me but I guess they thought I was out of their league. I didnt really get my first piece of action with the ladiesuntil my senior year. I remember stepping on the scene as a freshman in 2002 though. I had the full jordan two piece jersey shirt and shorts combo, and thewhite/red 17s. Man, those were the days. On a scale of 1-10 for popularity, I was probably an 8. I was mad humble and quiet though.

kinda kept to myself but everybody popular or all the cliks, gangs, and all that knew me and was good to hang around em.

Had heat on the low,brought em out to eff they mind up, cuz i stayed wearin iight type shoes until the middle of the year (thats when cats beat their new jaysto death
laugh.gif
)

Had the fugazi ice game on lock
laugh.gif
, but i had the quality *@!@ like the rappers had, it looked real
laugh.gif

Started out with a crew ended a lone soldier and I was perfectly okay with that. I became popular... old friends started hating...dropped them...got tired ofthe popularity and the fake people that came with it so I dropped them too and walked away from it all eventually. By the end of high school I'm sure a lotof people disliked me because I just stopped caring. When I did care I looked out for people though.
laugh.gif
I'm gonna say popular but not because I sat atcertain lunch table and rolled with folks. I knew jah like a lot people. I was also a good student towards the ends and one of the editors of the schoolmagazine.
laugh.gif

I was both. I was on the basketball team and in AP classes with all the nerds. Even had time to kick it with the gangsters on 42nd and knew the Dboys atLee's donut shop. Used my AP class nerd persona to my benefits after I got into fights. This was all at Oakland Technical High. Good times.

I played bball, so yea, I got special treatment like athletes always do especially since my team was one of the best in ourschool's history. I didn't take advantage of it as much as I could though. Kept to myself because I hated high school and the people I went to schoolwith.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Unknown cool kid.

Hung out with two people. They were mad popular, but no one ever knew who I was, but I was fresh so I got a pass.

"Who the *+@% is this guy?"

"Oh, that's Eric"

"Who?"

"He hangs out with Tim and Derek."

"Oh, ok."

laugh.gif
PG County Public Schools FTW.
damn that sucks. you ol sucker fish.

i was dude who knew and said what up to everyone, but was only cool wit a few.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I was that dude that everybody was cool with and that everybody knew. I was a little bit of a class clown too. I hanged out with a lot of the jocks too. I was just me basically.

I wasn't popular. I was an outcast. I associated with a few people. I wasn't anti-social, but people simply weren't into me in H.S. :'ol

The two years I was in public HS I was kinda just a little kid....didn't talk much.

Transfered to a charter school that let me graduate HS with my AA...didn't talk much there either. More so because the school was really small.

Now I'm in college and I don't talk much.
alien.gif

Gotta grow outta this Nerd thing....

I went to a "hood/ghetto" school.

"I was so cool, name known through the whole school".

Was voted for Class Flirt/Clown.

Jock
x
Mr.Air Jordan
x
Best Dressed
x
Known by everyone
x
Class Clown
x
Player

I played Football, and was one of the Black brothers in JROTC (The Blacks took over the program in a good way)

I won't even lie, I was popular for a lot of reasons, but most people remember me as is the smart dude from Chicago that could fight. (I went to highschool in KY).

I don't know why people wanna try you just because you get good grades. During the sophomore year I got the nickname of Tyson. Had to put these hands to afew upperclassmen.

I was somehow an enigma in HS.

I was the class clown whenever I wanted to be one - did a lot of crazy stuff and talk a lot of BS just for fun. I was also on the basketball team and prettymuch some of the kids were just happy if I responded to their hi, while passing them by. I was getting all the good grades and knew all the tricks to get them,so that got me known too. I think there wasnt a single person in my graduating class that didnt know me, so I was popular.

The thing is I had this "little" attitude (I still got it I guess) and I would do some stuff "my way", so that got me some enemies, cuz Iusually would do whatever to get mine. Also if we didnt know each other too well I wouldnt even say hi to you, if you didnt say it first. I know its weird, soto some people I just appeared cocky
grin.gif

I usually stuck to my crew back in HS and spend time with them, and just whenever I felt like it I would do/say something that got me known around the schoolby everybody.

I was known for being best dressed, most fresh. Alot of girls wanted to get with me but I was with one chick since 10th grade
so she got hated on alot. I was popular but I didnt hang with the most popular people, they all knew me tho cuz I had
the best gear and I rapped. i would do high school way different if I could. I would have dated more and done
a few things I feel I missed out on.

cool nerd
i had a lot of friends but was in the Science and Tech program so i was a bit of a nerdling

A mixture of both. I had friends in every crowd. Played baseball, took AP math/science classes, but regular English and history classes. Got voted most likelyto succeed. I think that's working out for me.

Back
Top Bottom