Aye...What was your status in High School? Vol. Jock or Nerd

I was the lazy gifted student. The one the tutored my fellow classmates but I still failed the class.

I was also the young politician and "party boy."

I was the class clown/immature guy

I got voted for most likely to be on reality TV

ps. alotta dudes in here ducktailing
laugh.gif

I was a quiet/lowkey dude who was a lil corny at times lol. I got along with a decent amount of people but I wasn't popular by any stretch of theimagination. Had a few embarassing moments but the good thing about being lowkey is people forget about it the next day
laugh.gif
. 3-4 yrs in though I got along with everyone for the most part, and had a maingroup I chilled with. So I was a regular ____

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

I'm the dude that all the girls like but never talk to
laugh.gif
I'm kind of a quiet dude but I'm fresh and I hang with all the popular dudes
same here, i didnt really hang out with anyone though, i was just cool with all of them

Senior superlative = Most athletic.
I was known for being athletic, homecoming queen, and having "a lot of shoes".

I was known as my sister's little brother to all the heads older than me which equaled
pimp.gif
older poon. But to those in my grade and below, I was cool witheveryone. Jocks (even though I never played sports for the team, just for fun), nerds (I was pretty smart), white peeps, and the goons.

attending 3 different high school FTL....

1st school- known as the class clown/ hung with all the cool kids/ sent "YOU" to get "MY" lunch if you wanted to sit at "THE"table

2nd school- moved from philly to south carolina my 10th grade year........lets just say I havent been the same since...... %#$% south carolina

3rd school- tried to get back into the 1st school, but the principle told my mom that my previous 60something latenesses and poor behavoir grade wouldnt cutit.
settled in the hoodest high school in philly. stayed to myself for the most part. voted "smartest" & "most likely to succeed"
tired.gif

Combo. Played ball all 4 years. But I handled myself in school and was in the top 20 percentile of my class when I graduated. Considering how academicallycompetitive my HS was. I considered it good.

Senior Year is over in a week for me
ohwell.gif
. I can't consider myself a jock, because I didn't play any sports (a regret I have).

I consider myself to be a pretty popular kid. My school has programs that each student is in based on their grades and interests, and everyone usually stayswithin their program. I am pretty popular in mine, knowing everyone and getting alone with them, as well as the teachers.

I just chilled.

Wouldn't say I was popular but I know people.

I was cool with the "smart" crew because I was smart (honors, ap classes all that jazz) but I stay in the "hood" so I was cool with themtoo but I just mainly had my tight knit dudes.

Once I started working I had the exclusives on deck of course (thanks NT
pimp.gif
)

I hated when chicks would tell me after HS "oh yeah I used to like you back in # grade"
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was on the baseball, football, and wrestling team. But didnt really consider myself a jock beacuse I would hang out with every one not just jocks. I had noproblem hanging out with a nerd.

I was voted loud and proud of my class, everyone knew me and I knew everyone else. Was the star of the basketball team, I used to just do random funny stuffjust for laughs during lunch, not to sound super cocky but I was the most popular in the school senior year...wait that did sound super cocky: lol

Minuteman regional high '08
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Cool dude who everybody knew and knew everybody.

Also was one of the best dressed people in my class. People started calling me the dude who never wore the same thing twice because i had so many shoes and clothes

But looking back on it i dont know why. My new wardrobe>>>>>>>>>>> My entire high school wardrobe

EDIT: Just in case demographic counts my school was like 97% black

$+$@@ you lyin!! Lol jk 97? you know we like 99.999999% black.. that one white kid and the 15 or so hispanic kids. Me.. I knew lots of people, alot knew me. Iwas Battalion Commander in JROTC.. Me and my main boys held most if not all leadership positions in the school. Call me a nerd cuz I made good grades and icertainly was not a jock but like i said everybody knew me and i knew everybody..

Both. I was definitely one of the smartest kids in my grad class (top student 3 outta the 5 years and top 5 the other 2) but I was also an ultra jock (playingon the soccer, basketball, volleyball, tennis and badminton teams).
I guess I was a social butterfly. Was comfortable with everyone.

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Play basketball and cool with all the football players so jock. I go to a rich, private school so there's not that many black ppl. I'm in this trio with 2 other black dudes and we damn near run the school
smh.gif

i bet yall got a crew name too, huh? lol
No
eyes.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Okay yeah we do
laugh.gif
my squad consisted of 4 black dudes, we were called "THE UNIT" thats when 50 and them first came out
laugh.gif

Jock but I didn't play sport for the school, but everybody knew I was nice at ball so the respect of a jock was there. I guess I ran with the popular crewbut we all were from the same neighborhood.

Popular kid but cool with everyone (goth, skater, nerd, jock, etc.). Prom King, Best Dressed, etc. class of '05. bunch of lames at my H.S. now. Myboy's lil bro goes there and swears every grl is grilling him yet he switches a g.f. each wk and swears he's
pimp.gif
such a simp.

I was that dude who knew half the school and the other half knew who I was.

Unfortunately my high school was more of a competition as to who had the dopest/newest gear, could get more money and girls............and I excelled at all ofthose things.

If I'd known then what I know now.

my school was like 75% white.... 20% black.... 5% other

i was the athlete/smart %%$/laid back dude....
laugh.gif
i was apart of the "in" crowd i guess you can say lol...outta all my friends people assumed i wasthe least wild one....but a story came out about how we ran a train on this chick at school and i lost that title
smh.gif

I'm just like the rest of y'all but I'm Asian. I cared enough about my grades and go to a good university now.
All the senior favorites are basically me and my friends.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

All the nerdy females was on my jock, so both.
all the nerdy dudes in jr. high were on your jock too.

how was nyc by the way?

Back
Top Bottom