Bachelor Pad.

That ^ just went down.

Super stoked.

Grabbed the matching night stands too:

Move into my new house on Tuesday.

The bed frame delivered in a week.

Will post pics one completed.

Everything above from crate & barrel.

I love that bed frame.. just the kind of style I want to do. I like a few different looks, actually, but that's the one I'm leaning towards the most. 

I like the bookcase in there too.

I love that bed frame.. just the kind of style I want to do. I like a few different looks, actually, but that's the one I'm leaning towards the most. 

I like the bookcase in there too.

My wife and I originally fell in love with a scan design frame and set, but I wanted to look at crate & barrel before we decided.

Walked in there and legit could not walk out without buying.

Each night stand was $600, but was able to get 2 night stands for $550 (bed frame and shelf at retail).

Not bad.

I'm going to buy a dresser they had there that matches, but not part of the set.

Last edited:
Not bad at all. Congrats, looking forward to seeing it all put together.

Thanks man.

I got so much **** to do lol.

Fence goes up tomorrow (we close tomorrow).

Shoe room I have to get done, home audio company needs to come in and install, furniture, fans, fixtures...

This week is going to be a boar.

Nice look. I'm def a fan of CnB. Have you checked out CB2? I really like the odds and ends that I find there.

Was having a hard time finding the type of bookcase that I wanted and could actually afford, so I went ahead and made my own. One at this size would have cost over a grand and with all of the supplies I spent around 400. Probably could have been cheaper if I used one of these local hardware stores instead of Lowes but still love how it came out and really satisfying knowing that I did it all myself.

Peggy sofa finally came in, ordered back in early October.

Just need to replace the side chair between the windows, and looking for a mocha colored ladder book shelf to put to the left of the TV unit.

New bedframe/headboard finally arrives tomorrow

Happy Holidays.

Last edited:
Just moved into the new spot over the weekend. Everything is set up aside from a good rug and media console/TV stand.

Don't mind spending money on quality as long as it's practical for the space. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Just moved into the new spot over the weekend. Everything is set up aside from a good rug and media console/TV stand.

Don't mind spending money on quality as long as it's practical for the space. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Post some pictures of the new spot

Back
Top Bottom