Bachelor Pad.

IMG_0124.JPG

Got the real deal Phillips bulbs.

YOU DID THE RIGHT THING LOL

of course all of these will take some good digging cause there's a lot of bad art.

ebay
1xrun
etsy
zatista
saatchi
blackbookgallery
station16gallery
minted
giantrobot
exhibitiona
absolutart
helitropeprints
yellowkorner
society6
curioos
artfullywalls
sugarpress
20x200

theres a lot more sites that im missing. zatista and etsy you can find some artists that sell originals for very affordable prices. just have to really look
i would suggest really taking your time in choosing...it can be overwhelming so try and find something you like and keep revisiting it to see if it still moves you like when you first saw it

Ridiculously good look, you are appreciated!!

Did you do the epoxy work on the floor?

NAH THE CONTRACTOR DID. THEY SELL KITS AT HOME DEPOT BUT I WOULDNT RECOMMEND THOSE. YOU NEED A DIAMOND TIPPED GRINDER TO REALLY CLEAN UP THE CONCRETE WELL ENOUGH FOR THE EPOXY TO ADHERE PROPERLY. I DONT HAVE THE TOOLS OR THE TIME TO DO IT.

love this thread and th input

cant wait to start this journey in 2 weeks so many projects coming my way will def take pics of transformation over time

did any of you guys start with a vision board or did you just buy things you like over time without inspiration

I buy things overtime and do my research.

Im trying to do basketball/sports theme in my apartment but nothing with any sports logo or memorabilia to come off a fanatic. I want be as subtle as possible.
Still brainstorming.

I got this coming in the mail, i saw it in person at target and it reminded me of a basketball very subtle imo will Be placed on bookshelf.

CE2B1C93-5231-46F9-800B-4A0F47E2DCB0.png

Got a reclining sofa and love seat combo for the great room. Just like the theaters, but better since the headrest is adjustable lol.

D4480B7B-A388-4B62-9EEA-893DBBD5948C.jpeg

and to monstar monstar we kinda have a vision and inspiration from other sources but have been buying on the fly as well. If something doesn’t feel right or work somehow it just goes back. Kinda tough starting from complete scratch and trying to fill the place.

You can find some great home decorating stuff at marshalls and tj max for the low.

My older sis does a lot of diy projects by looking at designer brands and just recreating it herself.

You gotta have a creative muscle though to pull it off imo.

Oh man we been living at TJMax, HomeGoods, Ross, Marshall’s etc haha. We are totally on the do the designer look on the cheap boat. Gotta do accent tables, chairs, coffee tables, kitchen decor etc.

They already got Chip and Joanna Gaines' name brand stuff at Marshall's and their line just dropped. I wonder what is best for cleaning stained concrete. I just swiffer it or use regular cleaner but I want it to shine more.

What do yall use for a shoe rack? I had a plasticy one I got from Groupon it was like 10 tiers and lasted me I guess a year or so, I go to the closet to get dressed one day and that **** just disintegrated, well a few of the poles bent and dumped the whole thing over. In hindsight, I should have been using it stacked from the bottom up but whatevs. Every time I see one I wonder if it can handle sz 13s.

Buying a house, should get it in a couple weeks.

What are some must automation projects?

Ring doorbell worth it? Don’t see much difference between the $99-$249 models.

Anybody use security systems that aren’t the big name home security companies?

Thoughts on Dallas for anyone who may have moved from Los Angeles?

How was the adjustment. Did you regret the move...issues?

Back
Top Bottom