Bachelor Pad.

Watch Tidying up with Marie Kondo on Netflix

i aint throwing any of this designer out i dont leave the crib unless the outfit i got on is at least $15K

anyway, if anyone got real recommendations with storage units that can be easily transportable [and preferably look minimalistic] from room to room lemme kno

For the person asking about washers/dryers.

Home Depot has pretty good prices normally and they deliver for free. Also, google the model # of the washer/dryer and if you find it cheaper they will price match it and give you an additional 10% off

i got way too much clothes for my closets & wardrobe n **** is there something on amazon with a bunch of plastic shelves or whatever that's lightweight n i can out my clothes in and move around with ease
I was in the same boat, I have the bigger closet in the house, double the size of my wife's. I have two closets in the other bedrooms and still have clothes with nowhere to put them. What I ended up doing is putting the opposite weather clothes in plastic bins and cycle them out when the weather changes. Do you have a basement or attic? Put the clothes in a bin and drop a couple moth balls in with them.

I was in the same boat, I have the bigger closet in the house, double the size of my wife's. I have two closets in the other bedrooms and still have clothes with nowhere to put them. What I ended up doing is putting the opposite weather clothes in plastic bins and cycle them out when the weather changes. Do you have a basement or attic? Put the clothes in a bin and drop a couple moth balls in with them.

yeah finna say f it n pack em in these jumbo bags i just seent on amazon, recycle seasons in the basement

Amazon product ASIN B00X8KSKF6
gonna cop 2 of these n see what's up

I don’t was going to suggest you build it. BUT those setups are not that expensive. The aquarium thread is dead, but definitely post pics in here if you go through with it.

My boy is moving to Chicago, any tips on where (neighborhood) to live? He's looking for young professional vibe- a neighborhood with other 25-35 young successful folks.

I don’t was going to suggest you build it. BUT those setups are not that expensive. The aquarium thread is dead, but definitely post pics in here if you go through with it.

AQUARIUM THREAD?

OH DEF GOING THROUGH WITH IT. JUST FINISHED PUTTING A LIST TOGETHER OF EVERYTHING I WILL NEED AND IM CALLING WATERBOX ON MONDAY TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR THEIR MARINE AIO 40 GALLON TANK.

memphissfinest memphissfinest yea I wanna say @kdawg starting it a while ago but I could be confusing it with the bike thread.

Go with the 60. Your fish will outgrow a 40 in 2 years. Unless you only plan on keepin 1-2 fish at a time.

memphissfinest memphissfinest yea I wanna say @kdawg starting it a while ago but I could be confusing it with the bike thread.

Go with the 60. Your fish will outgrow a 40 in 2 years. Unless you only plan on keepin 1-2 fish at a time.

YEA IM ONLY PLANNING ON 2 FISH TOPS. MOSTLY WILL BE CORRAL. PLUS I DONT HAVE THE ROOM FOR A 60. THE 40 IS ALREADY A TIGHT FIT

036FDD58-B41A-463E-AB69-963735D23FA2.jpeg
2406DFAA-3225-4DC0-B17E-1C01F302B54F.jpeg

I think this is the 60 gallon but one of the in-laws has a 100 gallon tank and some nice peacock bass in them not pictured

036FDD58-B41A-463E-AB69-963735D23FA2.jpeg
2406DFAA-3225-4DC0-B17E-1C01F302B54F.jpeg

I think this is the 60 gallon but one of the in-laws has a 100 gallon tank and some nice peacock bass in them not pictured

YEA WOULD LOVE 100 BUT JUST DONT HAVE THE SPACE. ALSO IVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT WITH A FRESHWATER TANK. TIME TO UPGRADE AND MOVE ON UP TO SALTWATER.

Saltwater fish tank...never again lol. A lot of work.

I used to spend more time stressing about my 20 gallon tank than I do now with my indoor garden.

Just know that’s not a decoration, it’s a full time hobby. I spent more time trying to keep it healthy and dialed in than enjoying it. Although other people thought it was awesome.

Here’s a pic of my 30 gallon reef. Not as hard as people make it out to be. Stay away from sps corals when you start. A year later and I’m just starting to try them.
upload_2019-3-10_11-19-44.jpeg

I'M GOING WITH LPS AND SOFTIES TO START THEN EVENTUALLY DOWN THE LINE ADD A FEW SPS. THE TANK ITSELF IS MINIMALIST WITH THE AQUASCAPE AND LIVESTOCK SO HOPEFULLY I CAN HANDLE IT OK.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom