3451BA85-0E23-44E1-9934-57963DCD9807.jpeg

67DB26C4-477D-4F64-AA5B-418D1A94E22A.jpeg

D8D3B5B8-A796-41C1-ACC7-272CC298B037.jpeg

14 x HUNTER DOUGLAS POWERVIEW SHADES WITH GEN 2 HUB

47DAC6D6-899C-4A97-934B-DFE8DD01B473.jpeg

16 x EVE ELGATO OUTLETS

upload_2019-9-18_19-28-40.jpeg

20 x EVE LIGHT SWITCH

EVERYTHING WORKS WITH APPLE HOMEKIT OUT THE BOX EXCEPT THE NEST CAMERA, NEST THERMOSTAT AND KWIKSET DOOR LOCKS WHICH I CHOSE BASED ON AESTHETICS. I DO HAVE THE NEST PRODUCTS AND DOOR LOCKS CONNECTED TO APPLE HOMEKIT VIA A PROGRAM ON MY IMAC CALLED “HOME ASSISTANT”. IT LETS YOU CONNECT NON-HOMEKIT/ZWAVE PRODUCTS TO HOMEKIT.

How are the Eve Outlets? Are they ever non-responsive or need to be reset much?

NY is rough, I did about 14 months out there years ago. Think I was paying close to 4K a month for a 2 bedroom in the financial district. It was nice and my company at the time covered the majority of it. Anyone that has never been to Louisville, KY should visit. Not the crazy country racist environment that most expect. I’ve lived in most major cities east of the Mississippi and I really enjoy Louisville more than most.

Plus cost of living is stupid cheap. My place in Naples is half the size and 4 times the price. When I was in Atlanta, Indianapolis, and Dallas the home costs were similar to Louisville. Chicago was great 6 months a year and miserable the rest. Nashville is nice but over priced.

I’m in Louisville, KY. now for the past 12 years. Definitely missing the north, the longer I’m here, but with two kids, I might as well bunker down. House prices are INFLATED so I want none of that and west end is out of the question for me.

I’m in Louisville, KY. now for the past 12 years. Definitely missing the north, the longer I’m here, but with two kids, I might as well bunker down. House prices are INFLATED so I want none of that and west end is out of the question for me.

West end isn’t an option for most. I have quite a few rental properties in that area but not a place i invest unless it’s a ridiculous deal. Right now just buying in Germantown, highlands, and St Mathews for investment properties. New place is in Crestwood, so I’m living that oldham county east end life now,

Hired a maid service to clean. One time purchase because **** is looking rough at my place.

Probably should have looked for a cheaper options but 2 maids coming by for 2 hours for $200. I can ask them to clean wherever during that time. Feel like I wasted my money out of laziness but wanted to do it one time lol.

Lol, I felt the same way at first but damn it feels good to come home to a clean house. I have them come once every 2 weeks for a deep clean and I do light cleaning in between. Wouldn’t go back to not using them at this point.

Lol, I felt the same way at first but damn it feels good to come home to a clean house. I have them come once every 2 weeks for a deep clean and I do light cleaning in between. Wouldn’t go back to not using them at this point.

Damn every 2 weeks and you clean too. Place must be spotless.

It’s been literally years since I vacuumed.

i dont even own a vacuum. I've used amazon basics cleaning service twice to clean my apartment in the three years i've lived here. I need to request a cleaning service again

20190926_125724.jpg

Bought the matching love seat that matches my couch and the originally coffee table I originally wanted a year ago... it's much larger and only half of the table lifts, which I prefer since I don't have to worry about moving stuff when I want to lift it. Also finally got a rug so I can stop tripping over these damn speaker cables, and upgraded my TV from the 55 inch LG B7 to the 65 inch C8 (both OLED). Put my 55 on the old coffee table and moved it to the bedroom!

20190926_131229.jpg

Last month in the bachelor pad! Moving in to a bigger place with my girl at the end of October.

Last edited:
20190926_125724.jpg

Bought the matching love seat that matches my couch and the originally coffee table I originally wanted a year ago... it's much larger and only half of the table lifts, which I prefer since I don't have to worry about moving stuff when I want to lift it. Also finally got a rug so I can stop tripping over these damn speaker cables, and upgraded my TV from the 55 inch LG B7 to the 65 inch C8 (both OLED). Put my 55 on the old coffee table and moved it to the bedroom!

20190926_131229.jpg

Last month in the bachelor pad! Moving in to a bigger place with my girl at the end of October.

Good luck, man! Moved in with my lady about a year ago, and it definitely takes some adjusting!

Yeah I have never actually lived with a SO (or even had a room mate, for that matter), so I am a bit nervous... but I just found out we have a baby on the way and it's going to save me $500/mo compared to what I'm paying now for a 1 bedroom, so it makes sense. I've excited to move.

Yeah I have never actually lived with a SO (or even had a room mate, for that matter), so I am a bit nervous... but I just found out we have a baby on the way and it's going to save me $500/mo compared to what I'm paying now for a 1 bedroom, so it makes sense. I've excited to move.
That's whatsup! Congrats, my guy! And I hadn't lived with anyone in years (since Law School), so initially it was rough. Also, I've never lived with a s/o, so it ain't like living with one of your boys. I started noticing certain habits she had, or she would do little things that I wouldn't bring up . . . but eventually, they'd turn into an argument. Best thing I learned, communicate about everything. If you don't like dishes in the sink, tell her early on; if you don't like her leaving makeup out and clothes all over the place, tell her! I made the mistake of not mentioning these things early on, and I started being hella passive aggressive without noticing it as a result. But after we sat down and talked a lot of things out, it's been nothing but smooth sailing!

Ohh she's over here all the time and I been keeping her in check... had to check her on trying to take over the vanity. Luckily the next place will have 2 bathrooms as well. I think moving into a bigger place will be great though because I already barely have enough room for just my things. She's not going to be bringing much with her (still stays with her folks, only 20) but we're gonna put her bed and TV/stand in the guest bedroom and I basically have everything furnished already outside of the baby stuff, which I still have plenty of time for.

That's whatsup! Congrats, my guy! And I hadn't lived with anyone in years (since Law School), so initially it was rough. Also, I've never lived with a s/o, so it ain't like living with one of your boys. I started noticing certain habits she had, or she would do little things that I wouldn't bring up . . . but eventually, they'd turn into an argument. Best thing I learned, communicate about everything. If you don't like dishes in the sink, tell her early on; if you don't like her leaving makeup out and clothes all over the place, tell her! I made the mistake of not mentioning these things early on, and I started being hella passive aggressive without noticing it as a result. But after we sat down and talked a lot of things out, it's been nothing but smooth sailing!
dam should’ve been like that with all my roommates past and present .. the communication part .

Good luck, man! Moved in with my lady about a year ago, and it definitely takes some adjusting!

You ain't lying.

Congrats bruh!

My house cleaner comes every 2 weeks as well. So worth the money. 5200sqft and is only 150 a visit. Landscaper and pool people come biweekly as well. Comes up to about 700/month with pool salt and hot tub chlorine. Very much worth it as busy as I am. When I’m actually home 2-3 days a week I have no desire to do all the labor required for the house. Just want to enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom