Bachelor Pad.

eek.gif
this thread is the motivation so many 
pimp.gif
setups

Two things.
1. Anyone have any good sites for comforters and bed spreads?
2. Does anyone know when ikea's next sale will be?

Overstock.com is always a good place to start.

Ikea usually has two sales a year I believe. One in the summer, one around Christmas time.

Like 4Wrestling said, only place that comes to mind for comforters (and any other home stuff) is Overstock.com . You can find some good deals on there though.
And Ikea had a sale fairly recently (like within the last month), don't know when the next one is. Honestly, their sales have never been anything special IMO. Their normal prices are already cheap, and the sale kinda seems to be a gimmick to get people in the store/on the website. 

^Go to macys, LL Bean, Eddie Bauer, QVC, home shopping networks are good. My mom got me a Eddie Bauer comforter a few years ago off of QVC and i <3 it

Anyone have some good blogs with decorative ideas/ designs ??

Moving into a condo in March when its done closing. Need some ideas for living room and bedroom.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Phen0m

My Contribution, 3-Level Townhome:

I'll add bedroom pics post a wipedown.

you gotta do something about all those wires homie

yeah all those wires out in the open completely %%%! everything up, if you don't want to place your cables thru the wall just hit up home depot and buy these pieces which are taped to the wall and hide the wires, you can then paint over them to match your wall, i use them in my living room, kinda hard to tell...but here is somewhat of a picture of my wall mounted set up

5354859015_ea77b36c8a_b.jpg

Great thread, I've been following since day one.   
Does anyone know where I can get the black square shelves in the pic below?  They would go perfect on my walls.
b002579747f379517f4c0a0eb5958a370dd83f9.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

yeah all those wires out in the open completely %%%! everything up, if you don't want to place your cables thru the wall just hit up home depot and buy these pieces which are taped to the wall and hide the wires, you can then paint over them to match your wall, i use them in my living room, kinda hard to tell...but here is somewhat of a picture of my wall mounted set up

5354859015_ea77b36c8a_b.jpg

Clean your couch man
laugh.gif

Anybody smash on some memory foam? Can you compare that to smashin on a traditional spring mattress? 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Maybe "It's his Style", have a clean pad and sloppy wiring,
wink.gif

Just playing, not really
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by 757bred

Does anyone know where I can get the black square shelves in the pic below?  They would go perfect on my walls.
I think Target has some

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by 757bred

I think Target has some
If you got the paper, design it yourself. It is at times cheaper, plus you can tailor it to your needs.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I really like it. Info/link?

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Glass-Top-Walnut-Coffee-Table/4709273/product.html
I'm mad I missed out on this table. I actually had seen it and I like overstock too but I kept waiting. Now I'm going to get this one, which isn't bad to me plus I like it has a matching end table, or I might go with the trunk style ones, then the Asian style ones are nice too, as are the "modern" wood with chrome legs ones. I literally have them all in my cart and it's going to be like just a random moment I'll delete all but 1 and click submit and that's what I go with I guess.

I'm moving into a nice looking place, just carpet (it's new carpet and that grassy kind, have no idea the name) so it looks nice but hardwood would be 100x better.
L12295640.jpg

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

^ nothing like a bathroom where you can move around alot in...keyword: alot

my shower went from 4'x4' to a 6.5'x4' shower. best believe theres alot more room for activities. 
happy.gif

That table above is real nice. Has a nice warm feeling as opposed to the more cold feel of flat / modern tables.

Hopefully someone has some tips, as I'm in need of help. I have a multi-level shelf in my living room and I'm simply looking for some ideas to help fill it up. I have a few books and magazines on it for now, but could probably use some trinkets and extras. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom