Bachelor Pad.

Where can I get nice looking shelves for my blu ray collection? Havent went to Ikea to a long time

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If anyone is looking for another blog to read: http://freshome.com

A lot of incredible architecture and interior design ideas. The suggestions can be affordable. The homes are not.

Regardless, it's a great read if you're interested in such things.

I'm all about finding a split-level loft eventually. Open floor plan, exposed heating and air ducts and probably bare flooring, like this:

I always wanted to laugh at this color-coordinated library:

Ridiculous.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Great website. 

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

am i the only one who doesn't like TVs in the bedroom?

I don't either.
especially large ones. Only reason why I have one in my room is because my sister hogs the one in the rec room

That's sick! How much of that is Ikea? I gotta visit one, nearest is like 3 hrs but I'll get my dad's truck and make it happen. I was watching DIY and I see they make cabinets too, these coffee/end tables they have for 19.99 are nice and even if their durability is in question, I've heard of adding wood glue and/or extra pocket joints to cheap furniture to make it last longer. Plus I want to experiment some with custom pieces. What I want to do is make a table like this, but instead of the flat back to mount my tv to, just use 2 2x4s since the joists are all it mounts to anyways and you get like a floating effect with a swivel mount.
benno-tv-bench-with-panel-brown__80845_PE205291_S4.JPG

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by 757bred

Great thread, I've been following since day one.   
Does anyone know where I can get the black square shelves in the pic below?  They would go perfect on my walls.
b002579747f379517f4c0a0eb5958a370dd83f9.jpg
I think Target has some
dont ever buy shelves/desks from target.. they are TERRIBLE.. had to learn that the hard way
30t6p3b.gif

West seattle. 2b/2b Loft... Master loft is on the 3rd floor.  Simple yet modern.  

Need some artwork. 

IP cameras everywhere! 

For a bachelor pad it is a MUST to have some cams up.

Originally Posted by imthekang

^ how much did this place run you?......reaaaaally thinkin about moving to seattle...

15.  With cable/internet and utilities around 18.
Seattle is dope. 

I would live to own a loft someday, really sleek spit, lose the plants though..

Originally Posted by calirydan

^ how much did this place run you?......reaaaaally thinkin about moving to seattle...

Seattle is dope. 

thanks...btw how's the females up there? .......visited up there not to long ago and loved the weather...

Certainly not the most exciting thing in the world, but I painted my two bathrooms.  I think they look 100x better now.

DOWNSTAIRS BEFORE:
lowerbath01.jpg

DOWNSTAIRS AFTER:
img1103yh.jpg

img1105lx.jpg

img1111f.jpg

UPSTAIRS BEFORE:
upperbath01.jpg

upperbath02.jpg

UPSTAIRS AFTER:
img1112i.jpg

img1113z.jpg

Originally Posted by calirydan

Seattle is dope. 
pimp.gif
i love your spot man...i wish i can find a loft like that around bay area under 2k.

Very nice. I'm currently painting and it's really a pain cause I keep getting it on the roof.
Did you use any special brushes or did you just tape it off?

Great thread, going to go through it now. Very nice work on those bathrooms, although the floor on the downstairs one seems to need a bit of work.

Back
Top Bottom