Bachelor Pad.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Chewtoy... looking good, but invest in some better window treatments (either curtains or wood shades).  It will make the place look a lot better than those cheap white blinds.
Those blinds are actually mandatory.  It's in the building bylaw that residents have to keep them in order to keep the outside appearance uniform.  The only think I could do is curtains over top of them on the inside.

Originally Posted by quik1987

1312610341-horner-360-11044-02014-uncropped-with-plant-1000x666.jpg
There would be no plausible reason to ever give a place like this up (mayyyybe barring location). A space like this just
smokin.gif
glasses.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
. If this was some spot in NYC, Chicago, LA or major city...that is the life.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you're not kidding. I thought my 900 sq ft condo was small
Yeah I know it's small as hell 
laugh.gif
 It's a student apartment with a $370 rent and great transportation choices though so I'm not complaining 
ohwell.gif
Bro... You can't be calling that an apartment. That's just insulting. Jail cells are bigger than that. How are you supposed to smash on that bed?!
I'll prove you wrong once I get everything in place
laugh.gif
It's not THAT bad. Been queuing for a year to get it.

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

About to move in a 180 sq ft studio in September. I'm going to fit a 47 inch wide bed, a chair, a desk and two dresser in it. I'll post some pics of how everything works out at some point. I have to say I'm excited
pimp.gif

180 sq ft?!  That is literally a human shoebox.

Is it in da heights?

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

About to move in a 180 sq ft studio in September. I'm going to fit a 47 inch wide bed, a chair, a desk and two dresser in it. I'll post some pics of how everything works out at some point. I have to say I'm excited
pimp.gif

180 sq ft?!  That is literally a human shoebox.

Is it in da heights?
roll.gif
 Nah fam.

Been saying I would chuck some pics up for awhile now, so I thought I'd come through with the goods.
2012gax.jpg

View from the entrance.

2eofujt.jpg

jgiagy.jpg

Thing is a major b-word to clean.

n4glqp.jpg

The dining area & kitchen.

1zb40eb.jpg

The kitchen.

qzn4ti.jpg

The workstation.

Spoiler [+]
Inb4 someone tells me to hide my cords.

Originally Posted by quik1987

I was in Asia last year, and I remember seeing this elephant print sofa. I thought this is something NT would go crazy over, it's wasn't even tacky looking, it was actually tasteful.
sounds sick...I would def cop if the print was on point.
nerd.gif

Is it me? As of now I think all I would need is a basic simple bed on a nice wooden box type platform and a plasma on the wall. If I'm a bachelor chances are I'm in school or out every night.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Been saying I would chuck some pics up for awhile now

qzn4ti.jpg

The workstation.

Spoiler [+]
Inb4 someone tells me to hide my cords.

the fap-station fambs.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but i'm going take my pics of my new spot today.

will post pics later.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well here it is. 180sq ft, sorry for the crappy iPhone pics. Moved in yesterday so everythings not like it will be yet. Couldn't fit the chair I wanted in and couldn't really take a smart pic of the bathroom either 
laugh.gif

1z8c2e.jpg

2v97st3.jpg

2vljhuv.jpg

sfhsh3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom