Bachelor Pad.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Sofa has arrived after 3 months.  My white living room is complete 
happy.gif

img1923pg.jpg

lol is that your cat hiding in the background?

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

happy.gif

img1923pg.jpg

That's cool to look at, but I can never see myself owning somethin like that...I'd always be paranoid that someone or even myself might dirty it.

536 is going to be really, really tight. Make sure you sit in the place for a while and really envision it with all of your stuff in there.

My place is 1250ish.

Originally Posted by Physicx

how many sq ft is your guys' places?

heres something im looking at right now
Just looked at those prices and it must be nice.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

happy.gif

img1923pg.jpg

That's cool to look at, but I can never see myself owning somethin like that...I'd always be paranoid that someone or even myself might dirty it.
I like it but it def does look hotel lobby-$#%
laugh.gif

I love the sofa, not crazy about the single chairs just because I don't like the arm rests.

But its all about PERSONAL taste so if you like it that is all that matters.

Wall color is nice, probably my favorite.

530ish Sqft is real tight.. even for bachelor's

Typically a bachelors in downtown around my area (Toronto) in a newer apartment is about 600-700ish sqft.

If you want something bigger in sqft, look into older buildings.

happy.gif

img1923pg.jpg

i really think the metal on the solo chairs is killing the vibe of the overall room. i'd substitute them both for a white leather love seat placed alongside the right side wall. otherwise, this room reminds me of my dentist's office.

Well here are some clearer photos from earlier, all the lofts in the industrial building are built alike, walk in closet space, good sized bathroom, lareg space for kitchen/table/couch and television set, very very high cielings and just a wide space. 15 minutes away from Union Square Manhattan next to all the popular bars/restaurants etc.

Need some ideas in terms of what kind of furniture, I was thinking more of a chocolate brown couch but the floors throw me off. Thought about painting the walls as well.

Bathroom

Wal in closet

Kitchen area (all new stainless steel)

Flooring (I will polish myself)

Rooftop 

I have a few extra imagea but my browser is acting up, i'll upload when I get back from the gym (especially the view).

damn mez i love my place (2br) and i only pay 750 (sunnyside queens) for rent but DAMN im jelly

eek.gif
at Mez, congrats.

And I've been in the preliminary stages of looking for a place in NYC, good grief.

Originally Posted by jhova718

damn mez i love my place (2br) and i only pay 750 (sunnyside queens) for rent but DAMN im jelly
2 bedroom for only 750 in Sunnyside? Damn dude that's beyond excellent?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

eek.gif
 at Mez, congrats.

And I've been in the preliminary stages of looking for a place in NYC, good grief.
Thanks sir, where do you plan on moving? You're def welcome at any time sir.

Here are the rest of the pics, slacked off at the gym since I NEED to watch some football.

That small space ABOVE the walk in closet is a poor excuse of a bedroom
laugh.gif
...literally can just fit a mattress there, so its a trade off to have some good space in a prime location 10 minutes from the city by the water.

Just have to sign the paperwork at this point, hope there is no delay. Sorry for the large pics.

Spoiler [+]
Panoramic view of rooftop

I need ideas on furniture styles, well, ore importantly color. I prefer dark oak wood floors but since its a light color I may go with darker furniture? I want to avoid blacks at all cost since my pc/television/all electronics are already black.

Man, cant even hate
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If i recall correctly, you said open crib sometime when the nba season starts
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom