Bachelor Pad.

The location is pretty good, short distance to pretty much everywhere I need to go. The street is pretty noisy but the rent is cheap as hell so I'm good. Don't really spend that much time at home anyway.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

The location is pretty good, short distance to pretty much everywhere I need to go. The street is pretty noisy but the rent is cheap as hell so I'm good. Don't really spend that much time at home anyway.
At this point in your life you really don't need much more than that. Especially if the price is great as you say, thats really not a bad place. Props bredren

May be moving to Brooklyn (Williamsburg) loft right by the water with gym, laundry room, and rooftop deck.

Going to check it out for a 2nd time in a little over a week or so and snap some better photos, pretty much all white and a lot of space to work with. Dark furniture eh?

For those of you who bought your own place...how old were you when you purchased?

i'm 24, and just bought my first home here in Connecticut.  Can't wait to move in!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

May be moving to Brooklyn (Williamsburg) loft right by the water with gym, laundry room, and rooftop deck.

Going to check it out for a 2nd time in a little over a week or so and snap some better photos, pretty much all white and a lot of space to work with. Dark furniture eh?
thumbs-up.jpg

I see alot of these places with these big windows, no shades, no blinds............personally, I dont like people looking into my spot......maybe its just me *shrugs*

After 3 months, my new sofa finally gets delivered this week. Pics of my new living room to follow.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

After 3 months, my new sofa finally gets delivered this week. Pics of my new living room to follow.
Where'd you order from? Still waiting on mine, late October is the ETA.
ohwell.gif

4wrestling, normally I like your taste in design however that set up is kind of cold feels like a hotel lobby

Are you going to move that painting to the center of the couch? That area rug is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

4wrestling, normally I like your taste in design however that set up is kind of cold feels like a hotel lobby

I do agree it's kind of cold.  It's really just a formal sitting room that is meant for looks more than anything else.  I never use the front room of my condo, so I just was going for a look rather than somewhere to actually sit and hangout.

Back
Top Bottom