Bachelor Pad.

Couple photos, sorry for the quality. I'll take better photos as the furniture comes in.

we're looking at maybe adding this rug in 5x8

Rug

Last edited:
Nice looking apartment man.

The finishes look similar to mine.

I really wanna get my TV mounted.

Not a bad color choice on the rug being that it would compliment your funiture well. Man, rugs are so expensive.

steebie j steebie j Thanks, yeah I got it up, now I need to decide on what to do with all the wires.

1stwitit 1stwitit Tell me about it. At least the 5x8 is on sale and I could probably stack a coupon on top of that.

Last edited:
Purchased my first home about a month ago.

Almost everything is complete, except small things here and here.

My favorite part - 65 inch Sony 4K, Martin Logan motion series in the front, and in ceiling in the rear.

New bed set from crate and barrel - waiting on the dresser to come in:

View to show the tre ceiling and tv from bed view:

Naturally one of my favorite things too - shoe room:

Next buy is sectional for outside and a green egg:

House is a 4/2 - 2100 sqft brand new construction.

My wife and I designed the interior.

House is in south tampa, not the burbs lol

the interior looks awesome homie. you did a good job. 

just get some art on those walls and you are all set. 

people don't realize how enjoyable interior decorating is to you actully get a chance to do it.

the interior looks awesome homie. you did a good job. 
just get some art on those walls and you are all set. 

people don't realize how enjoyable interior decorating is to you actully get a chance to do it.

Yeah man, it's a process piecing things together.

I rather buy quality pieces than filler stuff, so taking my time on certain things.

The office is almost complete, the guest bedroom IS complete with a king bed and dresser plus my mondo artwork lol.

It's crazy, I find myself shopping for furniture and odds and ends more than anything else [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Adult life lol

Purchased my first home about a month ago.

Almost everything is complete, except small things here and here.

My favorite part - 65 inch Sony 4K, Martin Logan motion series in the front, and in ceiling in the rear.

New bed set from crate and barrel - waiting on the dresser to come in:

View to show the tre ceiling and tv from bed view:

Naturally one of my favorite things too - shoe room:

Next buy is sectional for outside and a green egg:

House is a 4/2 - 2100 sqft brand new construction.

My wife and I designed the interior.

House is in south tampa, not the burbs lol

Very dope crib, man. I swear I need to move away from NYC. Growing up in the suburbs in Upsate NY makes me miss having a man actual crib..not no damn condo/studio :lol:

Last edited:
I have the same table and couch as Mez just different colors...lmao

I love the red version of yours, we can swap when we're bored of them :lol: :pimp:

bwood, dope crib man, can't wait to own eventually.

Last edited:
Very dope crib, man. I swear I need to move away from NYC. Growing up in the suburbs in Upsate NY makes me miss having a man actual crib..not no damn condo/studio :lol:

I'm from and live in NYC still... But i feel the same way, except when I loved in Orlando for 2 years

Had a 3/2 with my parents for one year then the second year i had it by myself

Coming home to a garage every night after work and just your own big place for rather cheap is the way to be

Mortgage for the house is less then what I'm paying for a studio basement here in Queens :smh:

VODKA Triple-distilled vodka ensures a smooth drink with good flavor balance. Buy: Grey Goose or Smirnoff
GIN It's a great base for spring and summer drinks. The best have a heady, floral aroma. Buy: Anchor Genevieve
RUM Opt for a sugarcane rum. It's well-balanced, but not too sweet. Buy: Appleton Estate Reserve
WHISKEY Use a smooth American brand to make manhattans and old fashioneds. Buy: Jack Daniel's
ANGOSTURA BITTERS Add a few dashes of this aromatic concentration to drinks to add a layer of flavor.
VERMOUTH Use the red variety in bourbon, whiskey, or scotch cocktails, and white with vodka or gin. Try either from Dolin Vermouth de Chambery.
MIXERS Opt for fresh juices when possible, but canned ones work too.

JIGGER For accurate measuring, pick up an Oxo double jigger ($8).

PARING KNIFE Use it for garnishes. Try the Global 3.5" GS-38 ($60).

WINE KEY The Victorinox lever corkscrew is simple and dependable ($16).

Source : MensHealth.

:pimp:

Could someone recommend a couch for a bachelor pad apartment?

I've been copping stuff from cb2 and west elm steadily for the last 2 years but I'm upgrading all my furniture to restoration hardware by Labor Day . Here's a few couches I've been looking at , obviously you can get them in different colors and textures

Scandesign makes some of the best couches out

Definitely some quality pieces on that site. But im looking for something cheaper with a modern contemporary style. I might keep this furniture for 2-3 years max before upgrading.

I've been copping stuff from cb2 and west elm steadily for the last 2 years but I'm upgrading all my furniture to restoration hardware by Labor Day . Here's a few couches I've been looking at , obviously you can get them in different colors and textures

That sofa in the first pic is nice. I saw it at Restoration Hardware in San Marcos a while back, it's cozy too. West Elm have some nice tables & entertainment centers.

Im looking for a simple setup like these

Bro I've been looking for the red 3d wall print for like 4 years . And I went to the restoration hardware at the quarry in San Antonio , I need to check out the outlet in San Marcos , I'll probally creep up there next week

Back
Top Bottom