Bachelor Pad.

A4BCAA48-68D0-4B22-8CBD-F0B5ACA9ACCF.jpeg

6DBA7D23-AEC7-4F1A-BAA7-B8DE27A5ED77.jpeg
ACB74A51-A66A-4580-95F5-8B17B64EC0AE.jpeg

finish work . Hardwoods acclimating for Monday install. Can’t wait to finally sleep in a room again.

Who has a home gym set up? Wishing I got one done before this stay home order. Planning on finishing the basement and having a nice set up in the next year. I’d love to see pics of other people’s set ups.

For bedding and bath stuff, I’ve been using Boll & Branch.
no complaints.

In the past, I’ve used bedding from Crate & Barrel and surprisingly IKEA duvet covers are pretty nice.

in the market for a new mattress now though. I’ve tried the casper and didn’t like it. Too soft for me. I know the purple was a favorite in here a while back. How are they holding up? Still satisfied? Any other recommendations are appreciated as well.

Last edited:
Will look into those spots for bedding.

Copping my bedframe off wayfair and it'll be delivered by next friday. Just need to find a great mattress now

I recently got a Tuft & Needle, decently firm which I like.

Next bedding purchase is 20 lb. weighted blanket that I am hearing good things about.

Purple 2 is still holding up well for me. Also use the purple pillows. No complaints.

What white powder are you speaking of? I don’t take off the actual mattress cover but on the pillow when I wash the case and cover there is powder between the elastic to prevent it from sticking.

I’ll second boll and branch for bedding too. Not cheap but worth every penny. I’ve realized that bedding is something you should not go cheap on.

Purple 2 is still holding up well for me. Also use the purple pillows. No complaints.

What white powder are you speaking of? I don’t take off the actual mattress cover but on the pillow when I wash the case and cover there is powder between the elastic to prevent it from sticking.

Mattress depends on what you like. I have a latex mattress for my room which is very soft. Then downstairs we have a Nectar which is mid-firm, and then another foam mattress which is firm. I don't think there is a ton of difference between all of the "mattress in a box" brands - just gotta find what you like.

Wasn’t there an in forum mattress plug?

need a new bed but memory foam is a no so the box beds just won’t suffice.

Picked up a Zenis 10” gel infused green tea mattress for the lady online.

Any of you have any experience with Zinus?

They’ve changed their product line, but I bought my mattress from Allswell. It’s their current Luxe model that mine is. Love it. Was watching YouTube videos about best mattresses for fat people and it was highly ranked. They sell some at Walmart now too.

Will look into those spots for bedding.

Copping my bedframe off wayfair and it'll be delivered by next friday. Just need to find a great mattress now
check Eddie Bauer. I have a few sets I rotate that are comfy, I like the one with designs (plaid, stripes, etc) but they have plain ones too. Their blankets and everything are all quality stuff
Always on sale too

While we’re on the topic .. how often are you guys changing/washing your bed set? Growing up my mom got me in the habit of doing it every week or 2 weeks at most

Back
Top Bottom