Bachelor Pad.

What appliances do you guys have?

Looking for an appliance set (fridge, oven, stove, microwave).
Samsung stove/microwave (don't get Samsung) I got a Maytag fridge a few years ago and it's been good so far

Funny, my girl just came home with a fiddle fig today for the living room. Moved the cactus that was there to my office.

This may work for you too @whatscomplex.

EE57D0EB-89F7-4C22-963E-F0CEEBB1C0F5.jpeg
Info on where to cop the wood stand planter?

I have a similar one (natural wood color that came with a like 24" pot) that I got at Home Depot for like $49. Probably not as nice overall as the one above, but it looks really good with the elephant ears plant in it.

Can't find the exact one we got, but this one is very similar.

Saw they also have these ones while I was looking for a link.

Last edited:
That's fly. I moved out of my super industrial loft I posted up earlier. Costing me a grip 5ondo so too, had to pay $1000 + pay 1/2 the rent until it's reoccupied. Just got a house in this family neighborhood, have to just admit that's more where I am at in life right now

Get a Liebherr - fridge is unbelievable, I’ll take pics tomorrow

Oh you fancy-fancy... Never heard of Liebherr but it seems to be in the same vein as Bosch, both German and minimal.

ive sold appliances for ten years off and on. If I were to get a house tomorrow, on a $5-7k budget, I’m going Kitchenaid throughout. Maybe GE Café. If we’re going super obscure I’d have to up my budget. $3k-$5k you could go mid range Samsung/LG or add a few racks for upper tier LG Studio or Samsung Chef collection

This thread is legit amazing. Good to see everyone flourishing. As a life long renter, I'm finally set to close on a condo on Thursday. This thread going to be clutch as hell for inspiration

If anyone has info on discounts for a Purple mattress, let me know. That's the first thing to cop

Screenshot_20200826-081807.jpg

IMG_20200815_134425.jpg

IMG_20200815_135047.jpg

IMG_20200816_085737.jpg

IMG_20200816_163713.jpg

Replaced carpet with laminate in the master and second bedroom (not pictured) over a weekend. Tiring stuff.
Was it way over complicated? I kinda wanna replace the carpets in the bedrooms in my house. Was thinking about trying to do it myself to save a lot, but never have ripped up carpet/layed down flooring before

Last edited:
Was it way over complicated? I kinda wanna replace the carpets in the bedrooms in my house. Was thinking about trying to do it myself to save a lot, but never have ripped up carpet/payed down flirting before
It wasn't too bad to be honest.

Cut the carpet with a boxcutter and rolled it up
Bought laminate flooring, flooring underlayment and baseboard moulding from my local Lowes
Used a miter saw to cut the laminate as needed
Laid the laminate down
Used a nail gun to nail down the moulding around the room

I want to rip the floors up in my house whenever I get it back from the renters too, just leave the concrete and stain it brown and epoxy it. I love that look and it isn't incredibly difficult or expensive

Back
Top Bottom