Bachelor Party in Miami

whats up guys.... so 6 of my boys are going to Miami for our friends bachelor party. Never been to miami and wanna know what to expect / good spots. I know 6 dudes is a lot to roll with
ohwell.gif

whats up guys.... so 6 of my boys are going to Miami for our friends bachelor party. Never been to miami and wanna know what to expect / good spots. I know 6 dudes is a lot to roll with
ohwell.gif

yup^^ also 6 guys isn't overwhelming for a bachelor party. bachelor parties are meant for the guys. no women allowed- so dont be shook about rollin w dudes

yup^^ also 6 guys isn't overwhelming for a bachelor party. bachelor parties are meant for the guys. no women allowed- so dont be shook about rollin w dudes

You have to go to Tootsies. Check out their website, they have specials for bachelor parties. Their strippers may not be supermodels, but they are very above average as far as strippers are concerned, especially if you are into latinas. The clubs on South Beach can be very exclusive and pricey, I would only try to head down there if you knew you had a hook up or already set something up with the club for the bachelor party. If you just stroll up with a few guys and try to get in the bouncers will turn you away for sure.

You have to go to Tootsies. Check out their website, they have specials for bachelor parties. Their strippers may not be supermodels, but they are very above average as far as strippers are concerned, especially if you are into latinas. The clubs on South Beach can be very exclusive and pricey, I would only try to head down there if you knew you had a hook up or already set something up with the club for the bachelor party. If you just stroll up with a few guys and try to get in the bouncers will turn you away for sure.

Back
Top Bottom