roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Now those pics Mrsouthernhospitality posted are way worse
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

They can't be serious about life.

SON.
How many times are you gunna post in the SAME THREAD saying the SAME STUFF. You are the most annoying person on NT.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

SON.
How many times are you gunna post in the SAME THREAD saying the SAME STUFF. You are the most annoying person on NT.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

SON.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

SON.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

This is in Jamaica so the horrid outfits are not shocking it att. With msot of the girls though, its moreso the girls in the outfits than the outfits themselves. If some Amber rose, Meagan Good, Kim K lookin chicks woulda been in em we woulda been heavy with the
eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
faces

Yup

Right...because the wildebeests posted are on the same level of attractiveness as kim k, amber rose and megan good.

Solid.

This is in Jamaica so the horrid outfits are not shocking it att. With msot of the girls though, its moreso the girls in the outfits than the outfits themselves. If some Amber rose, Meagan Good, Kim K lookin chicks woulda been in em we woulda been heavy with the
eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
faces

Yup

Right...because the wildebeests posted are on the same level of attractiveness as kim k, amber rose and megan good.

Solid.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
faces

Yup

Solid.
Your reading comprehension is very, very low.

eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
faces

Yup

Solid.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
faces

Yup

Solid.

No.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
faces

Yup

Solid.

No.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

SON.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Son stop the D riding, everytime I post here you come behind me trying to correct me or just say stupid !#**. Check the last pages, nothing that I posted was the same.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

SON.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Son stop the D riding, everytime I post here you come behind me trying to correct me or just say stupid !#**. Check the last pages, nothing that I posted was the same.

Yo im from CT, and i have been to that club, well its actually not a club its a hall the sportsman really isnt a Jamaican spot its more of a Trini and Guyanese spot, Jamaicans go to the "West". Alot of the girls in those picture i know them. on a side note the real tall big chick is a woman that be at all the West indian parties and she go by the name of BigBird...True story lol

Yo im from CT, and i have been to that club, well its actually not a club its a hall the sportsman really isnt a Jamaican spot its more of a Trini and Guyanese spot, Jamaicans go to the "West". Alot of the girls in those picture i know them. on a side note the real tall big chick is a woman that be at all the West indian parties and she go by the name of BigBird...True story lol

Back
Top Bottom