Bad Parenting or Worst Kids in the World? Vol. This Can't Be Real Life

The fact that he's recording an 11 year old eating grapes in a supermarket suggest this is wildly fake. Kids do that in every supermarket all across the world. A kid eating grapes in the grape section is not newsworthy at all.

Come on, telling his mother that his son is eating grapes? **** Fake.

Bad kids come from bad parents (unless a legit medical condition is there).

Kids only know what they see and hear. They only do what they can get away with. Simple as that
I agree for the most part, but it isn't always that simple.  I had friends growing up with great parents, but their kids were hell bent on self-destruction regardless of how many times they were scolded, grounded, whipped, etc.  

Some individuals are just gonna be idiots despite having actively involved, caring parents in their lives.  I saw many examples of this while working in a prison.  

Regarding the video, how can anyone think this is real?  Blatantly staged.  

3 pages and some people still don't realize it's staged

It was a prank. Thats what this chick specializes in.

I'm more upset at buddy filming a kid eating grapes. I see old ppl pulling up chairs like a buffet all the time. And that ain't even a ratchet grocery store. I shop at the good Jewels.

That's also the reason I wash my fruit off real good before I eat em. Old ppl germs :lol:

Edit: Just saw its fake.:stoneface:

Last edited:
can't believe they get AD revenue for this

the store owner better be in on this. they created disturbance and some property destruction (knocking over stuff)

People ok with kids eating grapes and their parents not paying for it, leaving some unaware next customer buying it :x :x :x :x

So it was done to generate views but you know some people are gonna use it as another examples. My issue is are these kids "actors" or are they being told to act like this?

People ok with kids eating grapes and their parents not paying for it, leaving some unaware next customer buying it :x :x :x :x
A large part of the vegetable/fruit buying process involves touching of said vegetable/fruit. You don't go up there snatching your goods all Willy nilly. You gotta get in there and feel that thang out. If anything eating grapes is more sanitary since they eat the grape they touched.

A large part of the vegetable/fruit buying process involves touching of said vegetable/fruit. You don't go up there snatching your goods all Willy nilly. You gotta get in there and feel that thang out. If anything eating grapes is more sanitary since they eat the grape they touched.

You're supposed to wash fruits & vegetables before you eat them anyway but it's still gross and mostly just classless.

You're supposed to wash fruits & vegetables before you eat them anyway but it's still gross and mostly just classless.

Is it gross and classless when a adult rapes a fruit or vegetable to see if it's soft or hard and picks it back when it doesn't meet their standard?

Is it gross and classless when a adult rapes a fruit or vegetable to see if it's soft or hard and picks it back when it doesn't meet their standard?

What are you getting at? And what does that have to do with a parent that has neglected to teach their kids respect and how to act?

Huh? I can't say I've ever seen an adult "rape" a fruit or vegetable in a super market (I've seen different videos though) but if you're just talking about picking it up with their hands and squeezing it, no. If it's anything further than that, yes. If you can't see the difference between repeatedly grabbing grapes that you don't plan on buying, putting them in your mouth and eating them and squeezing a ******g cantaloupe, I don't know what to tell you. Like I said, fruits and vegetables are supposed to be washed plus he's stealing = gross and classless.

Last edited:
A kid eating grapes out of a bag at a grocery store does not equal future murderer/burglar/ etc. Yall fronting like y'all want him to be put in juvie.

Is it gross[/B ]and classless when a adult rapes a fruit or vegetable to see if it's soft or hard and picks it back when it doesn't meet their standard?
Yes. Like I said earlier, old ppl germs :lol:. That's why I won't ever let my kids eat fruit in the store. I always imagine some Al Bundy perusing honeycrisp apples after fondling his nuts.

What are you getting at? And what does that have to do with a parent that has neglected to teach their kids respect and how to act?
I been made the point that the loser behind the camera should of mind his business. Grown *** man instigating about child eating a damn grape.

I said that a day ago, and even posted her youtube page, and they're still going on and on about it :lol:
Why do people keep saying this? Who cares? We can't have a discussion? That's clearly what the video was made for

Huh? I can't say I've ever seen an adult "rape" a fruit or vegetable in a super market (I've seen different videos though) but if you're just talking about picking it up with their hands and squeezing it, no. If it's anything further than that, yes. If you can't see the difference between repeatedly grabbing grapes that you don't plan on buying, putting them in your mouth and eating them and squeezing a ******g cantaloupe, I don't know what to tell you. Like I said, fruits and vegetables are supposed to be washed plus he's stealing = gross and classless.
If you think there's a difference between an adult touching fruits and vegetables and a child touching fruits and vegetables, I don't know what to tell you.

A kid eating grapes out of a bag at a grocery store does not equal future murderer/burglar/ etc. Yall fronting like y'all want him to be put in juvie.
Exactly, bunch of Randalls up eat here. Pathetic and sad honestly :lol:

View media item 730406

Why do people keep saying this? Who cares? We can't have a discussion? That's clearly what the video was made for

The video wasn't made for discussion. It was made for entertainment and youtube hits.

Discussion over a worldstar vid :lol:

I been made the point that the loser behind the camera should of mind his business. Grown *** man instigating about child eating a damn grape.

I said that a day ago, and even posted her youtube page, and they're still going on and on about it :lol:

If you think there's a difference between an adult touching fruits and vegetables and a child touching fruits and vegetables, I don't know what to tell you.
Exactly, bunch of Randalls up eat here. Pathetic and sad honestly :lol:

View media item 730406

You seem extremely dense.

Back
Top Bottom