Bad Parenting or Worst Kids in the World? Vol. This Can't Be Real Life

Thanks for further proving my point.

If you somehow think that eating unwashed grapes in a store without buying them is the same as an adult touching fruits & vegetables, you're dense.

Last edited:
OK so I understand all her videos are stage, but theres just certain things you do not play with,

For instance

This is literally jail time whether fake or not. You don't play around with this.

:rofl: This has to be staged. The escalation is ridiculous. I don't think anybody in this vid is related.

To think I almost made a serious reply to this :smh:

FTR though, aint nothing wrong with sampling one or two grapes before you purchase to make sure you're buying sweet grapes and not some sour or watery garbage. That's as far as it goes with sampling a fruit though. Eating a whole bag is ridiculous when you don't wash it.

If you somehow think that eating unwashed grapes in a store without buying them is the same as an adult touching fruits & vegetables, you're dense.
As I stated before if you feel like an adult touching anything in a market is less gross than a child I don't know what to tell you. Continue with the insults because you can't handle a difference of opinion, I welcome it.

OK so I understand all her videos are stage, but theres just certain things you do not play with,

For instance

This is literally jail time whether fake or not. You don't play around with this.
I hope they were put in jail.

What was the person even saying doing? 

If they said they had a bomb, freedom of speech goes out the door as they're putting others in danger.

But no matter what person said, I think it was implied. Idk, video isn't clear. 

Same thing as someone saying fire in the movie theater or bomb at a football game when there really is no threat. 
mean.gif

Is it gross[/B ]and classless when a adult rapes a fruit or vegetable to see if it's soft or hard and picks it back when it doesn't meet their standard?
Yes. Like I said earlier, old ppl germs :lol:. That's why I won't ever let my kids eat fruit in the store. I always imagine some Al Bundy perusing honeycrisp apples after fondling his nuts.

First thing what u said reminded me of

As I stated before if you feel like an adult touching anything in a market is less gross than a child I don't know what to tell you. Continue with the insults because you can't handle a difference of opinion, I welcome it.

Last response:

There's no difference between an adult and a child only touching things in a supermarket.
This kid didn't only touch the grapes though.
Eating unwashed fruit is gross.
Eating anything you haven't paid for in a supermarket is classless.
It doesn't matter if it's an adult or child doing it.
I don't see what you don't understand about that unless...

For instance

This smh
Her vids are corny to me as all she does is act ratchet and reinforce negative stereotypes about black people and call them "pranks".
But this was taking it to far as a New Yorker I was mad that she pretended to have a bomb on a crowded NYC train, (one my girl travels on) in the middle of rush hour.
Someone could have really gotten hurt for likes and shares on fb smh

Back
Top Bottom