ballin' in retros?

I ball in Pippen 1's Jordan VII's and Air Max DT and they all perform well. I like my VII's more then my hyperdunks ha

Retro Flint Jordan 9's are awesome to ball in.

Stable, with very good comfort.

Retro AJ 2's are good too (04 hi's) but they have to be laced up tight or your forefoot will slide all over.

It's up to personal preference, obviously, but I think some retros fare just as well as anything new.

If the cushioning is there and the shoe is comfortable, no problems.

I USED TO BALL IN SOME USED FOAMPOSITE ONE'S UNTIL I NOTICED I WAS SLOWER CUZ OF THE WEIGHT, I SWITCHED UP TO THE 2K4'S N XX'S N I AM LOVIN IT

penny 2, godzillas, flight 95 and 96.. theyre okay, they perform.. but i like playing in my jordan 3 retros a lot

rel8tiv wrote:
I USED TO BALL IN SOME USED FOAMPOSITE ONE'S UNTIL I NOTICED I WAS SLOWER CUZ OF THE WEIGHT, I SWITCHED UP TO THE 2K4'S N XX'S N I AM LOVIN IT

How did you notice the difference,on cuts or on sprints?

I do, thats why im so pissed about the CDP XI. The shoe fits an ENTIRE size too small !!! They make my feet hurt just lounging, theres no way I could hoop inthem.

jordans arent really good for hoopin...huarache's are perfect and so are hyperdunks and adidas promodels

i did it in bunny 8's retros and the bottom of the shoe came off :/

they were kinda old alreadii

i used to ball in my green bean 5's they were aight but i got a pair of reebok ai's for ballin now....btw never ball in spizikes

recent retros are worth ballin in now becuz the quality sucks for you to just casually rock

Mayne I never ball in retro's...right now I'm ballin in my NIke Air Bakins and dey haven't failed me yet

And for that I sure don't blame you. So far the Nike retro's have been good (Uptempo, Zoom 95 and 96, Foam and Flightposites). Jordans are justterrible.

Ya da quality of da jordan retros are bad...don't want 2 be playin ball and my sole comes off...haha

Originally Posted by Martini555

i used to ball in my green bean 5's they were aight but i got a pair of reebok ai's for ballin now....btw never ball in spizikes

They really aint made to be balled in i dont think.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by duke4005

Zoom 95
i hate wearin mine for too long. they squeak alot. that heel air unit SUCKS.
Mine started that about 6 months ago. Pull up the insole (it is glued in but comes up easy) and add a little baby powder. Walk alittle and itshould quit if the problem was like mine.

Back
Top Bottom