Banned Durex Condom Super Bowl Commercial... VOL. DARK and DISTURBING

its not banned, it was intentionally labeled banned with the intention of it being a web only clip.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

If we didn't have the crazy people how would we know what good people are?
philosoraptor.jpg

But seriously, this commercial is a double standard. A condom might catch psychopath that will terrorize society, but at the same time can catch a doctor who plays a role in finding the cure to cancer
eyes.gif
 Life is unpredictable.

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

philosoraptor.jpg

But seriously, this commercial is a double standard. A condom might catch psychopath that will terrorize society, but at the same time can catch a doctor who plays a role in finding the cure to cancer
eyes.gif
 Life is unpredictable.

This. Was just about to mention that. I've always wondered that; I'm not saying people shouldn't use condoms, but what if the person who would've cured cancer was caught in a condom or even aborted. It's a puzzling thing to think about because there is a tough two sides to choose between. 

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

philosoraptor.jpg

eyes.gif
 Life is unpredictable.

This. Was just about to mention that. I've always wondered that; I'm not saying people shouldn't use condoms, but what if the person who would've cured cancer was caught in a condom or even aborted. It's a puzzling thing to think about because there is a tough two sides to choose between. 
As a society, we've done the math in regards to how unwanted children turn out. And they probably aren't curing cancer.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

philosoraptor.jpg

eyes.gif
 Life is unpredictable.

As a society, we've done the math in regards to how unwanted children turn out. And they probably aren't curing cancer.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

The ad is completely misguided by the fact they showed the mother dying during child birth. The odds of the father bailing are FAR greater than the mother dying giving birth. That's how the monsters are created, not by the mom dying in labor.
They weren't saying that. They were saying that he was so evil that he killed his mother during child-birth.

Back
Top Bottom