Bape NY closing down.... Vol. This ain't 2004 no more....

^ that avy
laugh.gif

They need to drop their tees to 30 bucks.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

^ that avy
laugh.gif

yeah, no wonder they closing down. aint nobody paying 130 for a tshirt, at least any normal thinking person wouldnt

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

^ that avy
laugh.gif

yeah, no wonder they closing down. aint nobody paying 130 for a tshirt, at least any normal thinking person wouldnt

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

What a surprise. I wonder what wave every high school kid is gonna ride next...
I think almost everyone has moved away from the loud, print streetwear stuff.  Everyone wants to wear simple looking, expensive designer stuff.  You can see the trend by looking at rap videos.  People are wearing fits that cost 1k and above.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

What a surprise. I wonder what wave every high school kid is gonna ride next...
I think almost everyone has moved away from the loud, print streetwear stuff.  Everyone wants to wear simple looking, expensive designer stuff.  You can see the trend by looking at rap videos.  People are wearing fits that cost 1k and above.

They should at least wait until the new Planet of the Apes movie comes out. That should help push a few items.

They should at least wait until the new Planet of the Apes movie comes out. That should help push a few items.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

never been to a bape or bbc store.

But I do love Bape and BBC. Sad to see the store close I have always copped my stuff from webstores but I had hopes of visiting the NY store eventually. I'm wondering how much longer BBC has. They lowered the price of their tees this summer (from 80 to 60). I wonder if they have some plan to keep the line relative and actually in the hands of consumers.

But I do love Bape and BBC. Sad to see the store close I have always copped my stuff from webstores but I had hopes of visiting the NY store eventually. I'm wondering how much longer BBC has. They lowered the price of their tees this summer (from 80 to 60). I wonder if they have some plan to keep the line relative and actually in the hands of consumers.

Back
Top Bottom