Barber pet peeves

I have No gripes with my barber...These are pet peeves with trying different barber.

- Pushing the line-up back
mad.gif

- Line up uneven

- Talking on the phone while getting cut

- Doing things you don't ask them to do

- Dirty clippers

- Taking a break right before your turn...after you been waiting for a long time.....and you are his last customer

-Taking a long time cutting when Im asking for a easy cut

-Breath stinking while talking to me in the chair
sick.gif

I hate when barbers act like they dunno they're clippers are getting so hot its starting to burn you. Like negro you been doin this for HOW many years,don't you know about how long it takes before them joints is hot. Damn!

cutting me big time(blood running out everywhere, didn't even realize it till I got to work) and not telling me

Way too many quotables , but all the things stated are true especially talking on the damn phone while cutting...
smh.gif
mad.gif

When a barber decides that he just gonna do his own thing and try to "hook you up" the way they think looks best

One of my old barbers asked me if I wanted this other cat to cut me while I was waiting

My current barber is a great barber but he spends waaay too much time giving cuts, he usually takes at least a half for every head

I hate waiting so what I do is go to my guy on a weekday normally tuesday, wednesday, or thursday and make sure that I am his first client for the day. Whichisn't that bad normally at 10:30-11:30. That way I already know his clippers are all clean.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

- Pushing the line-up back
mad.gif

-Breath stinking while talking to me in the chair
sick.gif
Those are it for me. I only have one barber as of now. I went a while searching for one cuz some *#&%#@! sucked

Originally Posted by General Johnson

- Putting nuts too close to the arm rest

- Giving ice pick sideburns that have been played out since 2000

- Taking a break right before your turn
alll these r on point.......

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

I hate waiting so what I do is go to my guy on a weekday normally tuesday, wednesday, or thursday and make sure that I am his first client for the day. Which isn't that bad normally at 10:30-11:30. That way I already know his clippers are all clean.
glasses.gif

Funny because I do the samething and I feel you on clean clippers messing around with those dirty clippers getting razor bumps lol

Cutting more facial hair than you asked for.
"Just trim my beard down a little bit, just 2 make it a bit more even & cleaner" Left that joint with the babyface. Heated.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

All of that and...

unsterile clippers/blade.

cutting more off than you wanted.

the "lean in"
smh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
thats def unappreciated

but my boy been cuttin my hair for at least the past 6-7 years n hes perfect in my book...especially cause its FREE
pimp.gif

my barber been my boy since we were 10 yrs old, i live 8 minutes away...dude calls me to come overor to start coming over when i got next.

i just walk in there..sit for like 5 minutes and sit on the chair. if someone is waiting..i know they get mad.

but .. seriously.. your barber should be your friend.

Pushing the hairline back is the worst thing a barber can do. That's exactly why I line myself up.

before i started cutting my own hair i had no problems with my barber. only thing that annoyed me was that he used my ears like they were handlebars for myhead.

Back
Top Bottom