Barbers In San Jose???

i was wondering what barbers or hair salons does cuts and does designs i.e. three lines on the sides of the head OR shooting stars with three lines?????

Giants Barbershop
1608 Alum Rock Avenue
San Jose, CA 95116(408) 251-9745

Hair Masters
5138 Monterey Hwy
#F
San Jose, CA 95111(408) 227-2118

Billies
[size=-1]349 E Hedding St
San Jose, CA 95112
(408) 286-2424[/size]

Ebony Barbershop. It's actually in campbell but still damn close to san jose. Ask for my boy Jose he got the cleanest cuts , tapers, gumbys, mullets,mohawks, buzz cuts, mongolians whatever you want.

408-242-7526
7780 W. Hamilton
Campbell, Ca 95008

Originally Posted by daprescription

Giants Barbershop
1608 Alum Rock Avenue
San Jose, CA 95116 (408) 251-9745

Hair Masters
5138 Monterey Hwy
#F
San Jose, CA 95111 (408) 227-2118

Billies
[size=-1]349 E Hedding St
San Jose, CA 95112
(408) 286-2424[/size]

im about to go to Giants on monday. Can anyone give me some good positive feedback? or are there any other places that someone would recommend in San Jose.I would go to Kingz and Queenz in the city but dam I dont wanna drive that far right now. Thanks

^^^^^Giants is VERY VERY good.....charles is the best IMO....but there is DA Barbershop and they are pretty good too

aight sounds good. imma head over there. they said they just take walk ins. hopefully it aint to busy. thanks

There's Mr. T's on Homestead never been there, but I know a few people that say its ok and cheap. As for Giants, I don't even know if they'reopen on this Monday, but if they are theres only going to be 1 barber because thats how it is on Mondays. I get cut by Charles btw.

who usually cuts on monday? can i count on getting a clean fade? and yes they said they are going to be open. thanks man

thx for resurrecting this thread. I'm new to the area and in desperate need of a barber. Looks like I'm going to check out Giants and Da Barbershop fora tight ivy league and edge up.

i went to Giants today. Charles hooked me up. It came out aight. imma try that Mr. Ts place on homestead next week.

I hit up a spot called Prostyle in San Jose next to the pink poodle and across the street from shoe palace......

cut was solid....i'd recommend

yo Giants is tha place to get hooked up..if any place down in SJ u want a clean line they got experience.. Acekilla and da prEscription kno who

to go to..

I've driven past that address of Da Barbershop.. who here has got cut up there?.. is it a shop inside a house like many of them eastside at-

home businesses, or am I lookin at tha wrong place..

how many barbers there?

^^^DA Barbershop is a barber that was in a house but then they completely changed it into a nice looking shop on the inside....when i went there were aboutlike 2-3 barbers....pretty small but efficent barbershop

Da Barbershop is real coo, ive been going there for a hot min. ask for LITO and tell em O sent ya.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 5288

how much for a haircut at da barbershop? giants?
a cut at giants depends on your age
15-17=$15
18 & up=$18
cut+shave=$23

kim's hair and nails off of tully next to the food4less. ask for NANCY.
You must be CRAZYYYY. that place sucks, never ask them to line your hair becuase they barely do it and they TOTALLY mess up your sideburns. But soi dont look like a total hater the left side of the salon are the better cutters and the right side is a bunch of NOOBS except for one guy that always wearshollister. but yeah from experience Kim's is horrible ever since my horibble experience ive always gone to Giants

^ ^ i second that.

kim's is aiight if you want that essj fade (non on the side, a little on the top) but i like my sideburns looking clean so i don't like having my haircut there.

LOL @ people comparing barber shops to Vietnamese salons. How you gonna get lined up at a Vietnamese salon? I just go to Kim's to get faded up

Yeah, most cats that go to the Asian salons like Kim's are still rockin' the spikes. But if you're trying to get a line-up, go to a Barbershop.There's a difference.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom