Barbershops in TO?

any urban barbershops in TO that does good cuts for a good price (North York preferably)?

There's Cut'n'Run by Main St. station. And there's another somewhere around the EC, hopefully someone will clear that out.

I don't know of any in North York......but the Eaton Centre one is called "Onyx" which is on Victoria and every Tuesday they have $7 cuts.There's also Lloyd's which is on Bathurst north of Bloor on the West side. Lastly, there's "Loosenz" which is on St. Clair West just pastthe Harvey's.....it's right on the corner across from an Auto shop.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Any good places in Scarborough besides Karismas?

not in scarborough but its pretty close - precision at kennedy and 14th.

the underground barber is on sheppard across the street from the canadian tire in between bayview and leslie...it is in the same plaza as burger hut
there are stairs on the left side of the plaza taking you down there...$15 for a cut...definitely worth it...

Anyone know of any good barbershops in the York Region area, preferably Markham or Richmond Hill?

check out Da Corner located right at the corner of Queen St. W and John St.........Im probly going to be cutting there part time in a bit....come check me

indifferent.gif

Check my dude J-Mac @ Cut N Run @ Danforth just east of Woodbine, tell him Q sent you.

Lloyds on bathurst and bloor is tight and also theres a spot on keele and sheppard which has some rep.

Barber's Lounge on Danforth and Coxwell, good peoples

it's actually down the street from Cut N Run... but i never f'd with that place

moz-screenshot.jpg
indifferent.gif

Check my dude J-Mac @ Cut N Run @ Danforth just east of Woodbine, tell him Q sent you.

yo my dude.....don't hate.....JMac is my boy i hit up cut n run all da time.....you need to check my dude pete with those OGcuts......actually....u need to go down to Pape and check my man Mike Cruz....he'll show you wats good

Any good locations around the York region? I live at Jane and Eglinton West.

Thanks.
smokin.gif

Onyx Barbers is where I currently go, but damn, its a mission and a half.

lloyds at bathurst/bloor. great place if you need a lineup dudes are mad chillen in there. but its like $15

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Any good locations around the York region? I live at Jane and Eglinton West.

Thanks.
smokin.gif

Onyx Barbers is where I currently go, but damn, its a mission and a half.
dawg, theres A LOT of barbers on Eglintin & Dufferin

check out major league barbers on the corner of humber college blvd and hwy27
illest barbers in the city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, sorry to revive an old !$$ thread, but I'm looking for a barber ( I guess ), somewhere DT. I have asian hair, and I'm looking for like a high fade, with 2 on the side, and 6 on the top (sorry if using terms incorrectly). Anyone know of a place? I heard onyx is only good for really close cuts, like 1 or 2 length stuff. Would really appreciate the help, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom