Barkley Godzillas

Hallelujah [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
The question now is, when is the release date. I'm eyeing these and these eggplant foams DS from 09, so it's either or lol. Don't want both

Im glad they have a clear air unit, not ruining it with a purple air unit like on the Black 94, and an orange on the Black CB 34s.

Been a roller coaster ride back and forth lately with Nike's retro shoes. Some I have to go with an 11.5, others a 12. Going to have to try these on first.

I just want M&N to get licensing to make a Barkley suns jersey. I would even pay full price.

The 07 versions got better matterial. These 16 versions look cheap. Im go skip out on these my 07 air bubble is still clean n firmed. If anything i will sole swsp but i aint even trying to do all that.

Was there only one color that released originally when he was in Pheonix? I was young but I only remember ever seeing the blk and purple pair and every retro has been that colorway. I know there was a white colorway with the first retro drop but Barkley never wore that in game right?

Hopefully these don't suffer from that horrible midsole paint chipping on the white teeth like the 07 pair did...

I'll be in for a pair once they hit NDC.

I just want M&N to get licensing to make a Barkley suns jersey. I would even pay full price.

BEEN wanting this. If MJ is no issue, then what's holding up Barkley?
y'all not the only one. They did make one, but it was limited.
Got these in today, These feel a lot better then the 07 retros I had. It appears they have the orthalite(sp?) insole and they feel amazing! The last retro felt like bricks. They feel true to size and the quality is like the 07 retros.
I have to disagree with you there. 07's felt fine to me on foot. I had no issues at all. the materials were on point to me. I threw my first pair away because the outsold wore thin because I wore them so much. I got 2 pairs in 07 because I knew I would beat them to the ground. That being said, when I trashed them the upper was still intact. The only flaw from the 07's was the paint issue, which you can fix. 

y'all not the only one. They did make one, but it was limited.
I have to disagree with you there. 07's felt fine to me on foot. I had no issues at all. the materials were on point to me. I threw my first pair away because the outsold wore thin because I wore them so much. I got 2 pairs in 07 because I knew I would beat them to the ground. That being said, when I trashed them the upper was still intact. The only flaw from the 07's was the paint issue, which you can fix. 
The 07's felt ok, but it was still a "brick like" feel. These retro's feel much better, trust me. Softer insole.

Im go have to see these in person. Right now im not feeling the look on these.. Thr 07 had the tumble wrinkle leather. These 16 versions looking mad cheap. I will copp thou when they hit under 100

Im go have to see these in person. Right now im not feeling the look on these.. Thr 07 had the tumble wrinkle leather. These 16 versions looking mad cheap. I will copp thou when they hit under 100
Yeah, the leather is more synthetic then the 07 Retros after holding them in hand. I noticed that they took away the thick rope laces. Non the less, still a solid retro.

This release is frustrating. Any ideas when these might release on Nike, eastbay, etc.?

Edit - they are currently on nike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom