BARKLEYS!!! Pics of Air Max CB34 samples on Sneakernews...

These are my grails, just ordered my two pairs from nike.com. I'll post comparison pics with the og's when I get them in.

$90 or less, just like the black/purps...

I think all of us can "afford" to be patient with so much other stuff coming out/just came out/currently in our closets.

#justsayin

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I think all of us can "afford" to be patient with so much other stuff coming out/just came out/currently in our closets.

#justsayin
i have to agree with this man

My black CB34's came in on Tuesday... ordered on Sunday.

The size 11 fit me perfect even though I'm an 11.5

On to these white ones now... trying to scoop for that $90 too just like the blacks.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

#justsayin
i have to agree with this man
cosignin as well.

plus after this pair da barkley line for me is done

white pair already sold out on ndc?
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

looks like ndc keeps putting less and less stock of sportswear retros i.e pennys, barkleys, griffeys so they can sell out and not hit clearance online
laugh.gif

Guess Ill wait for outlets

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

looks like ndc keeps putting less and less stock of sportswear retros i.e pennys, barkleys, griffeys so they can sell out and not hit clearance online
laugh.gif

It was crazy. The full size run was up for a week, then poof. Gone. Oh well.

Originally Posted by beh235

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

alien.gif

Now you guys are getting me kinda nervous if I should pull the trigger for retail or not...

I held off on the Penny 1's thinking they would sit like they did in 06, but then they were all gone and I missed out, but I didn't stress it too much because I still have the 01's and 06's to those.

I really don't want to pay $160 for these, but I really like the white pair a lot.

Originally Posted by 4thand10

What do these weigh?

I dont know, but I tried on the Black pair, and they felt like I was walking on bricks.  No cushioning whatsoever.  I love the white pair, but damn, I think my feet will be killing me after while.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by 4thand10

What do these weigh?

I dont know, but I tried on the Black pair, and they felt like I was walking on bricks.  No cushioning whatsoever.  I love the white pair, but damn, I think my feet will be killing me after while.
when were these previously released? they should've at least upgraded the material they used
nerd.gif

I wouldn't rush and pay retail on these. all because theyre gone from NDC doesnt mean theyre selling everywhere else. get a ftl/fa coupon and buy instore or wait for an employee 50% off sale and try to network with an employee.or just wait for outlets if youre patient

Originally Posted by beh235

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

There is a full size run up on finishline.com right now.

i doubt they sold THAT well on NDC, they probably took them down. they'll be back...

for $125.00 i might have to give in myself 
pimp.gif

i have to edit myself

i could have got a pair for $121.00 from a friends discount and i passed because i have been spending too much and there is still so much more being released 

so i am going to wait it out 

Man 125 sounds tempting but I feel like I can find them around 100 or even under in the future
mad.gif
Damn Nike

Ummmm.... maybe I missed this earlier in the thread, but just saw this.  Described as a HOH Exclusive.  They can keep em...
c3b06498449517edb2bc3d7c1a65b658.image.600x400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom