smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Involuntary manslaughter, 2 to 4 years
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i know right, there goes the neighborhood. Damn shame. My Deputy Director asked if i wanted to go home early, i was like hell no.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Involuntary manslaughter, 2 to 4 years
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i know right, there goes the neighborhood. Damn shame. My Deputy Director asked if i wanted to go home early, i was like hell no.

I think the verdict is right. I know Oscar Grant supporters still won't be happy but this definitely wasn't premeditated murder. I think even if the races were reversed, it should have been what it is.

Oakland PD should just try harder to prevent this from happening next time. Maybe make it mandatory to have the gun and tazor on opposites sides of each other. I don't know but it is really foolish to even riot after all this.

I think the verdict is right. I know Oscar Grant supporters still won't be happy but this definitely wasn't premeditated murder. I think even if the races were reversed, it should have been what it is.

Oakland PD should just try harder to prevent this from happening next time. Maybe make it mandatory to have the gun and tazor on opposites sides of each other. I don't know but it is really foolish to even riot after all this.

there has been a lot of media covering in the bay! Smh, if people fight, destroy the city! I swear, people don't riot for peace they riot on a act of violence

there has been a lot of media covering in the bay! Smh, if people fight, destroy the city! I swear, people don't riot for peace they riot on a act of violence

Wow involuntary manslaughter I hope he gets it in prison. Its funny how you can hide behind a badge and kill an innocent man.

Second-degree murder is ordinarily defined as 1) an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion" or 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life. Second-degree murder may best be viewed as the middle ground between first-degree murder and voluntary manslaughter.

Just in case the doubters come in talking about he didnt deserve the second degree murder wrap

Wow involuntary manslaughter I hope he gets it in prison. Its funny how you can hide behind a badge and kill an innocent man.

Second-degree murder is ordinarily defined as 1) an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion" or 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life. Second-degree murder may best be viewed as the middle ground between first-degree murder and voluntary manslaughter.

Just in case the doubters come in talking about he didnt deserve the second degree murder wrap

Back
Top Bottom