BART Cop Murder Trial: *BREAKING NEWS* Mehserle released from prison

Whether people agree with the verdict or not, I just hope ignorant people don't use this an an excuse to riot.

Oscar Grant's family wouldn't want this and the people who are behind him shouldn't either.

I'm confused about the sentencing. 
It can be anywhere from just probation to 6 years (because of the gun issue, idk what it's called)

?

Can someone clear this up for me

I'm confused about the sentencing. 
It can be anywhere from just probation to 6 years (because of the gun issue, idk what it's called)

?

Can someone clear this up for me

just got home from the 24 hour fitness on webster downtown, they closed early. cops are everywhere, i see choppers overhead. this rentacop could get as little as 2 years for shooting a man who's facedown. that's not justice.

just got home from the 24 hour fitness on webster downtown, they closed early. cops are everywhere, i see choppers overhead. this rentacop could get as little as 2 years for shooting a man who's facedown. that's not justice.

Unfortunately the actions of Oscar Grant and his friends that led up to that train being held and his subsequent death played a vital role in this. It was close to 2nd degree but ultimately involuntary won out after Meserhle took the stand.

And regarding the disparity of cultural backgrounds hinted by a NTer, both sides have to agree to the jury I believe?

Unfortunately the actions of Oscar Grant and his friends that led up to that train being held and his subsequent death played a vital role in this. It was close to 2nd degree but ultimately involuntary won out after Meserhle took the stand.

And regarding the disparity of cultural backgrounds hinted by a NTer, both sides have to agree to the jury I believe?

Back
Top Bottom