BART Cop Murder Trial: *BREAKING NEWS* Mehserle released from prison

This is what happens when the amount of injustice is unyielding in our judicial system. One cycle triggers another....

This is what happens when the amount of injustice is unyielding in our judicial system. One cycle triggers another....

Wait...the shooting happened on camera and everything right? The man was laying on the ground then the officer shot him? I'm not sure if I remember hearing about this.

Wait...the shooting happened on camera and everything right? The man was laying on the ground then the officer shot him? I'm not sure if I remember hearing about this.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

America is not ready for this day..Oak schedueled to burn down, the entire state of Ohio on suicide watch, and New York is soon to follow suit.
tired.gif
 Meanwhile somewhere in South Beach, it's goin down oh so hard
pimp.gif

this guy. lol......

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

America is not ready for this day..Oak schedueled to burn down, the entire state of Ohio on suicide watch, and New York is soon to follow suit.
tired.gif
 Meanwhile somewhere in South Beach, it's goin down oh so hard
pimp.gif

this guy. lol......

Originally Posted by RocSole

yes and he was handcuffed!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by RocSole

yes and he was handcuffed!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by knightngale

Involuntary Manslaughter

you have to be kidding me

Seven people on the Mehserle jury identified themselves as white, threeidentified themselves as Latino and one identified herself as Asian.One juror declined to state a race or ethnicity.

Well that explains everything

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/07/08/BAM21EBDOD.DTL#ixzz0t8ZdYwcu

race is playin a big part in this whole event....man that's a very diverse jury
laugh.gif

Whether people agree with the verdict or not, I just hope ignorant people don't use this an an excuse to riot.

Oscar Grant's family wouldn't want this and the people who are behind him shouldn't either.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Involuntary Manslaughter

you have to be kidding me

Seven people on the Mehserle jury identified themselves as white, threeidentified themselves as Latino and one identified herself as Asian.One juror declined to state a race or ethnicity.

Well that explains everything

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/07/08/BAM21EBDOD.DTL#ixzz0t8ZdYwcu

race is playin a big part in this whole event....man that's a very diverse jury
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom