BART Cop Murder Trial: *BREAKING NEWS* Mehserle released from prison

It's sad. Oakland is a hub for so many great minds and people of peace, but mob mentality wraps the youth of Oakland into mindless violence.

Those who do participate in any violent acts in Oakland do not do so in the name of justice. What will come to transpire will be the actions of trapped people who've lost their way.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Wow involuntary manslaughter I hope he gets it in prison. Its funny how you can hide behind a badge and kill an innocent man.

Second-degree murder is ordinarily defined as 1) an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion" or 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life. Second-degree murder may best be viewed as the middle ground between first-degree murder and voluntary manslaughter.

Just in case the doubters come in talking about he didnt deserve the second degree murder wrap
He didnt, I doubt he INTENTIONALLY tried to kill him

It's sad. Oakland is a hub for so many great minds and people of peace, but mob mentality wraps the youth of Oakland into mindless violence.

Those who do participate in any violent acts in Oakland do not do so in the name of justice. What will come to transpire will be the actions of trapped people who've lost their way.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Wow involuntary manslaughter I hope he gets it in prison. Its funny how you can hide behind a badge and kill an innocent man.

Second-degree murder is ordinarily defined as 1) an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion" or 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life. Second-degree murder may best be viewed as the middle ground between first-degree murder and voluntary manslaughter.

Just in case the doubters come in talking about he didnt deserve the second degree murder wrap
He didnt, I doubt he INTENTIONALLY tried to kill him

okay f yuku going back in time... i believe in trial by jury of peers, and a jury of peers handed down this verdict. i'll accept it, but i'm not happy. i'm debating whether to hit the streets tonight

okay f yuku going back in time... i believe in trial by jury of peers, and a jury of peers handed down this verdict. i'll accept it, but i'm not happy. i'm debating whether to hit the streets tonight

That crowd downtown is getting bigger and bigger.  If there is a riot, its definitely going to be televised. Cameras are everywhere, especially in the sky. Its like the media is waiting for it to happen so they can capture it.

That crowd downtown is getting bigger and bigger.  If there is a riot, its definitely going to be televised. Cameras are everywhere, especially in the sky. Its like the media is waiting for it to happen so they can capture it.

I think it is at least 2 years for involuntary manslaughter and at least 3 years for the use of a firearm. So 5 years minimum.

I think it is at least 2 years for involuntary manslaughter and at least 3 years for the use of a firearm. So 5 years minimum.

Rigged, so anytime a black man "reaches towards his pocket" a cop can kill him because "black people always have guns in their pockets?" thats what this case is justifying.

Rigged, so anytime a black man "reaches towards his pocket" a cop can kill him because "black people always have guns in their pockets?" thats what this case is justifying.

people of color NEVER get justice (and dont give me that OJ talk), worse when it involves police
No one should really be surprised but still, 2- 4 years for taking a life, execution style?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

people of color NEVER get justice (and dont give me that OJ talk), worse when it involves police
No one should really be surprised but still, 2- 4 years for taking a life, execution style?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif