Based Convert

Status
Not open for further replies.
 is this just part of growing up(being bugged out by the next gen)? I feel like this younger generation is on some extra ttother s*** just like these new rappers.. Maybe I'm just crazy lol..
Yes, this is the answer. Ask some older people what they think about your generation. And then ask those people what their parents and elders think about that generation. Everyone thinks the kids that come after them are the worst. 

Are some of the problems you complain about real and legit? Yes. Are some things just a part of not being a teenager anymore and being smarter and wiser? Yes. 

Last edited:
Let me preface this with: I'm in grad school doing the right thing.  With that said, is anyone else bothered by the shift in our culture from "being strong and standing your ground" to this seemingly soft s***. Like I can't listen to the radio anymore because no matter how hard I try I cannot identify with dudes on that sucker s*** crying over ex girlfriends and strippers. The thirst I see on Instagram and twitter KILLS me lol these dudes are approaching girls on some lets watch the notebook and cry together, then I'll [eat cat] until its time for me to make the bed for you s***. Every time I hear this s*** I do the Cam'ron gif face. Then you have these little fraud thugs listening to fake soft rappers (lil b smh) thinking they are untouchable?! And nobody puts them in line!! lol.. Like when I was growing up if you had a tattoo on your neck 0_0 you better either know how to fight or have mad turtle necks cause you'd get checked daily.. Now these frail kids are covered in tattoos doing mad drugs and no one says anything.. I just feel like back in the day if you were acting hard dudes would call you out(ie Rap beefs where **** actually happened).. now you have wheelchair jimmy(and many others) acting hard and seemingly real dudes(Meek Mill is the first to come to mind) SUPPORT this.. then kids see that and are like **** it.. anyone can be a g these days.
So my question is.. Does this bother anyone else or is this just part of growing up(being bugged out by the next gen)? I feel like this younger generation is on some extra ttother s*** just like these new rappers.. Maybe I'm just crazy lol..
What in the world does this have to do with anything?

A bigger issue is people being overly concerned with what the next person is doing which can be seen by looking at this post. These people are strangers why do their day to day activities and how they carry themselves concern you so?

im on my 1/4 crisis too. but im not bothered by anyones life. who cares. bothered by my own.

Lol good point... The only part that really bothers me is hearing Rick Ross the sumo boss talk about (in detail) his sexual endeavors and having girls expect dudes to be push overs now because of these soft rappers

Aside from the obviouslywrong opinion about ill b... You'reright...

All you gottado is stickto yourown swag... Don't give in for the yambs...

Some chicks stilldig strongdudes...

Chicksalways tell me they like how I'm a little controlling....

Not too much... Just right...

:pimp:

What in the world does this have to do with anything?

A bigger issue is people being overly concerned with what the next person is doing which can be seen by looking at this post. These people are strangers why do their day to day activities and how they carry themselves concern you so?

I didn't want to sound like one of those dudes that never left their corner talking about "son these gays are moving in and gentreficatating our hood."

Not sure where sensitive came from.. And money doesn't solve most problems.. That's a misconception that people without a lot of it have.

i'm not sure why you bothered with the question in your OP then.

The first people who answered helped out a lot. Those two posts alone were worth asking the question.
ah, okay. see, on a forum, when you post, it's usually open to a lot of people. if you don't want multiple response, some of which you may disagree with, you should reconsider posting on a forum.

ah, okay. see, on a forum, when you post, it's usually open to a lot of people. if you don't want multiple response, some of which you may disagree with, you should reconsider posting on a forum.

All I'm saying is if you read the question and it didn't make sense to you.. Maybe it isn't a question you should attempt to answer.

:pimp:

Lol good s*** gave you a rep.. Good looks on answering the question like a normal person

go ahead and explain why watching the notebook together and crying is bad...i bet you can't do it

and lil b is "realer" than your favorite rapper.

go ahead and explain why watching the notebook together and crying is bad...i bet you can't do it
and lil b is "realer" than your favorite rapper.

Kendrick Lamar.. no. How did this become a competition? I'm just saying you are a lame if that's how you go about getting girls.

All I'm saying is if you read the question and it didn't make sense to you.. Maybe it isn't a question you should attempt to answer.
i never said that. i didn't even address the question in my original post.

pimp.gif
Ricky! you back from the club bro, what happend let me know!
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom